Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting bored

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

When I do the videos (insanity and p90x) I get bored partway through. I know whats coming next and dont want to do it. In the beginning it was nice because I didn't know what was coming, so I would push through but now I just get bored. ESPECIALLY when they do 1 full round, then repeat later in the video (instead of staggering the repeated sets through out the video). UGH any suggestions?!?!?!

OH and the insanity makes me dizzy when it goes from the upright to the head down positions later in the videos.

by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NewMommyB
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Are you finding that you aren't enjoying the workout? I love turbo because no matter if I know what's coming it's still fun because I can shake my booty lol. Maybe it's time to try something new?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rene123
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I will try turbo. I am one of those rare people who doesn't really enjoy working out. I took a kick boxing class and LOVEDDD it but the teacher would change up the order and the class was different each time. I also liked the bouncing around that came with the kick boxing, where you need to keep your body moving the whole time. And even though I DO like that, the insanity is a little TOO much of that!

MamaJane
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I get really dizzy doing Insanity, but I get dizzy really easy anyway. 

I get bored with videos I've done a million times.  With X (I've been doing it the longest) I got X2.  I really liked it.  I like Turbo Fire too.  Just having a variety of videos where you can switch out.  I also LOVe kickboxing. 

aurorabear
by Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Here are two other workouts beachdody has that I have heard people LOVE. Both, to me are similar to kickboxing type workouts. I took a kick boxing class and LOVED it so much. Kenpo on p90x is my favorite. I hope this helps. Its never fun to be bored with your workouts. 

http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/TurboFire?referringRepId=185331

http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/TaiChengBase?referringRepId=185331
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)