Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 103 Total Views
Hello everyone! I'm Steph P, a new mom to a beautiful 6 week old baby boy. As much as I love the little guy, he stretched me out and added a few pounds to my already not so healthy weight. I'm 26 (27 on the 29th!), 6', 215 lbs. Pre pregnancy I was at 195, and i gained 40, so I've got 20 more to go to get back to pre pregnancy, and then an additional 30-40 past that. My goal isn't really a weight, rather a Jean size. I am currently at a 34 waist in my favorite brand of jeans (big stars) and my goal is to be at a 29 by Christmas. I'm guessing this would put me about 155-170, but the # isn't really as important as the jean size is!

Yesterday I started Insanity with my husband. I barely made it through the fit test, but i am determined to get back to a happier, healthier me! Hoping I will have the will power to make it through all 60 days without fail. I will definitely be looking for some encouragement along the way, as I have a tendency to start things and not finish them. I'm hoping with dh will help push me through, but he has already started the program and stopped due to his busy schedule.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ashlet01
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Good luck with your program!

If you haven't already create a free teambeachbody account with your coach, you can browse the forums and find other people doing the same workouts as you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)