Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Les Mills Pump

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

Has anyone tried it? Currently doing it? I have been doing yoga,running and brazil butt lift,now Im ready to add in weights. I ordered it and its supposed to arrive on the 15th :)

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keismommy
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM

General Information( from fanpage)
What is the LES MILLS PUMP workout?
Quite simply, it's the world's fastest way to get in shape. The LES MILLS PUMP workout is a barbell-based rapid weight loss and accelerated strength-training program that incinerates calories to give you the ultimate tight, toned, lean body. If you want flat abs, lean legs, sculpted arms, and tight buns, then LES MILLS PUMP is for you.

THE REP EFFECT™: The secr
et behind the LES MILLS PUMP workout
Great bodies aren't born, they're engineered. How? With THE REP EFFECT™, which uses lighter weights at a higher rate of repetition so you burn up to 1,000 calories per workout and get leaner—faster.
Unlike typical strength workouts that use heavy weights and bulk you up, LES MILLS PUMP helps you get lean, strong, and sculpted using high-repetition resistance training. You push your muscles to fatigue by changing the tempo, position, and speed of your movements, all while hitting your target heart rate zone. So in every LES MILLS PUMP workout, you're breaking down more fat reserves, targeting more muscle fibers, and blasting more calories than you ever could lifting heavy weights.

Join the LES MILLS PUMP workout revolution
The original BODYPUMP® classes are taught at 14,000 clubs in 80 countries to millions of people every week. And now you can join this worldwide revolution—shedding pounds and building lean muscle—without ever leaving home. Get sleek, strong, and sculpted faster with the LES MILLS PUMP workout.
Shansmommy
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I have a friend who started doing Pump last week!  She's LOVING it!

keismommy
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:54 AM

BUMP!

mcginnisc
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

It's on my list of " to gets".. lol... I have many that I want, I just have to talk Dh into it...now that I've talked him into me getting my PT certs, it might be a while before I get anymore programs.. I just spent $127 on 3 books and then I have to get CPR certified and the test is over $200 for ACSM once I am ready to test...guess my list will just get longer for BB programs. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

darbyakeep45
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Never tried it, but good luck mama!  Let us know how it goes!

Shansmommy
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Are you a Team Beachbody Coach?

Quoting mcginnisc:

It's on my list of " to gets".. lol... I have many that I want, I just have to talk Dh into it...now that I've talked him into me getting my PT certs, it might be a while before I get anymore programs.. I just spent $127 on 3 books and then I have to get CPR certified and the test is over $200 for ACSM once I am ready to test...guess my list will just get longer for BB programs. 

mcginnisc
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Quoting Shansmommy:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Yes ma'am. 

Claire

Shansmommy
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Awesome!  What's your name on the site?  I'll send you a buddy invite!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Shansmommy:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Yes ma'am. 

mcginnisc
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Quoting Shansmommy:

Awesome!  What's your name on the site?  I'll send you a buddy invite!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Shansmommy:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Yes ma'am. 

mcginnisc

Claire

keismommy
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Started on the 20th. I have been doing it four days per week (along with running,yoga and brazil butt lift 5days p/w). So far Im down 3 lbs and 3.5 inches overall. Small loss,but not too bad since I started at 126. My goal is 105.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)