Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year..NEW ME!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 114 Total Views

Hi Everyone!! So I just wanted to ask a few questions that might help me stay motivated and dedicated to this whole workout thing. I just had my second baby beginning of November and am nowin the clear to work out from my Doctor. Today was my first day back at the gym and I felt that I'm so off track and unhealthy it sucks. I weigh 126 right now of pure fat!! and todays workout consisted of a 10 MINUTE (not mile lol) run that kicked my butt and squats and a few other minor exercises. 

What kept you motivated and helped you stay on track?..

My goal is to tone up and stay fit. My weight isn't the issue it's where and how I am carrying the weight that bothers me. 

I would like to hear some great inspirational stories and maybe make some new friends who will help me through this journey of mine. Thanks Ladies!

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Hey :) Thanks so much for popping in :D Happy to hear that you are going to get refocused in the New Year. The key is not always the motivation to start, but the motivation to KEEP IT UP :) 

I think that the holidays and other events have a really interesting way of putting a slam into everyone's plans.  I am getting myself back in the game as well.  Eating and nutrition is number one - so i'm starting wit the Ultimate Reset :)

Keep tabs in here and post as you go along :) Do you currently work with a BB coach?

Brittnae
Mom of 2 - Wife to HS Sweetheart
Stay and Work at Home Mommy from the UP of Michigan 

Facebook me: fb.com/BrittnaeG
Twitter: @BrittnaeG

My Blog

aurorabear
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM

We have all been there! It can feel so overwhelming to start soemthing new but you got this. I went back and fourth with motivation and lack of motivation. And one day I just figured it out and I haven't looked back. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)