Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life changes with BB

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 96 Total Views

What changes did you make when you started with BB?
Did you change your diet? If so, what did you do?
When do you work out?
What workout has helped you the most?
What was your 'changing point'?

What has helped you stay motivated the most?

My husband just left for JRTC (army training) and will be gone for at least a month. SO I have a month to get myself into a routine. I'm not good at starting one with him home.. He doesn't like change when he is home, so if I have change in place, then he is better to adapt!

I am looking for a jillian michaels to help keep me in gear and keep me going. lol 

Momma to 3 boys, and PROUD Army wife :) 
Loving life in New York! tattoo

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SMLemos
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:40 AM

When I very first started I just cut my portion, cut back on eating out so much, started whole grains instead of white breads and pastas and that was pretty much it. lol.  We did not follow the plan really.  I started with P90x so I seen tons of muscle growth but did not actually loose a lot of fat if that makes sense.  

I then realized we had to do it right, so we started following the nutrition plans that came with our programs.  I cut all the Coke I was drinking, eventually faded down to just water or hot green tea throughout the day.  No white flour foods, lean protein, count calories the whole 9 yards.  

I work out right after work usually.  However, I am on a goal to slowly change the time I wake up each day to finally get to 5 am so I could do my cardio in the morning before work.  

I have to say TurboFire helped me the most.  I say it's my soalmate workout.  I love the music, and Chalene, I love her, those two things keep me going when I feel like I want to give up and kept me wanting to come back to it the next day.  

My changing point was probably pictures of myself.  I realized I had gained more weight than I thought and it was time to get serious.  My husband helped keep me motivated.  He was also on the same journey as me so we pushed eachother and held eachother accountable.  

It must be hard if he doesn't like change and you want to. lol.  I know a lady who started working out while her husband was away so when he came back she had lost 30 lbs and was all toned up.  

Have you tried any of the BB programs? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)