Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intorduce Yourself

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:26 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 3224 Total Views

Please introduce yourself here.

My name is Chaix I am 28 years old I have been with my husband for 15 years (married for 9) we have 2 beautiful daughters, Destini who is 11 years old and Arianna who is 11 months old. After having my first dd it took me 10 years to get pregnant with my second dd. I went to so many doctors and no one could tell me what was going on finally and INTERN at the VA hospital told me that it sounded like I had PCOS, and sure enough I did. After that I took mediformin for 3 months and then on the fourth month I took my first round of clomid and I got pregnant. The pregnancy was a little rocky because my cervix kept shortning, thankfully I carried her full term (I knew that I would but not the doctors, sometimes women just are intuned with there body lol). So, 2 months after having Arianna my husband and I decided to try one more time for a boy, that was 9 months ago. I have tried many things and still are trying other things before going back on clomid. I am currently going to school to become a nurse and after I am done there I will go to school to become a midwife. If you have any question feel free to ask, if I don't know the answer off hand I have a doctor and nurse practitioner that I can go to.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Hello there! My name is Chelle and I am 23 yrs old. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we've been  together for 7 yrs and married for 3.5 of them. I have PCOS and was diagnosed w/ that 6 months after a miscarriage in 2007. I was started on metformin and provera and clomid. I got pregnant on our 2nd round and had our son, Tyler. He was a preemie born at 33w6d. He is truly our miracle baby! We have been TTC another one since April of 2009. I just started my first round of Clomid finally and am hoping this is THE month! GL!

baby dust

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 12:09 AM name is Mara...I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter  and am currently pregnant with a boy, due in june...I'm sending out 'baby luck' to all of you TTC....

Mom to Anna, age 2 1/2. dancing

by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Hello everyone!! My name is Colleen and I am 23, no children yet, one ectopic pregnancy and trying again for a baby.

by on Jan. 16, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Hello Ladies!!!!

I am Jessica and I am 24 years old.  I am an army wife and we are currently living in Germany.  I do not have any children...yet..fingers crossed that this is the year.  I have two furbabies a 14 year old mutt named Zed and a 7 year old pekingese named Saumi.  I've had pcos since...well diagnosed in end of 2007.   I have been ttcing since Aug 2005.  We had to take a ttc break due to deployment Aug 06- Oct 07.  Then we tried again to no avail.  Then another ttc break for a deployment in Dec 08-Nov 09.  During that time I had two laps.  One to remove cyst but they found my tubes completely blocked and lesions on them.  So I had to  have a second one to unblock the tubes...I lost my left tube during that surgery...My first appt since then is this coming Mon (Jan 18).  So that is where I am now...:)

~Jessica Nichole~
Army Wife

- TTCing - 4 years
- Infertility due to PCOS, and 1 damaged tube
by on Jan. 17, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Hi My name is Cheryl. I am 25. My Dh and I have two daughters Lilly who is 2.5 and Jasmine who is 10months. We started talking and wanted to try for a boy one more time. So, in Dec I had my IUD taken out, and now a cyst on my ovary. So I am still waiting for AF to start up again so I can start charting.

We are wanting to Chart this time so that we can have a better chance at having a boy. BUT we will be happy now Matter what we have.

by on Feb. 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM

Hey! My name's Kim, I'm 22 (well I'll be 23 in a month). Almost a year ago I was preggo with my first baby, but I m/c at about 9 weeks. My hubby was deployed when I m/c, but now he's home and we're trying again! We're currently in month 2 of ttc, and hoping that he doesn't have to go away again at the end of next month! Gotta love military life lol.

by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM

My name is Tifanie i am 31 years old and me and my hubby meet online 6 years ago and we have been married for a little over a year. we have been TTC most of the time we have been together. I have had a gone though 5 M/C and D&C in the last 4 years of years, with my last one in Dec of 09. We have all the testing dine and we dont know why i have problems getting Pregnant (due to it taking 3 years for me to get pregnant  the last time) he has also bee tested.

I am now starting my 2nd round of Clomid . and it is really been hard for us on top of all of this we just moved cross country and 3000 miles away from family and we are dealing with all of this on our own well mostly me i guess he is trying to be understanding and be there for me , but he just does not do that well, but he is trying.

This is why i went on a search to find some groups where i could feel not so alone and have poeple who understand and are going through the same thing or have gone through this before and can help me understand and feel like i am not faulty for not being able to have a baby with out help.

by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 10:02 PM

HI I am Unique, DH is Jon and we have been TTC since March 2007. We each have a child from diffrent marriages and also have a 4 yr old together. Both my Children were concieved while I was on BC- strangely enough. After I had my son it was determined that I have a low progestrone level and I have antiphospolipid antibody syndrome-THICK BLOOD.

Starting in 1997 til I had my DD in 2004 I had 9 miscarried 2 were late 1 at 21 weeks and one set of twins at 25 weeks- so I guess that is considered something diffrent, but all the same they are still losses. Then I had my DD at 32 1/2 weeks she was 2 pounds 14 oz, 16 1/2 inches long. She is/was my miracle baby. She is 100% deaf due to the fact that I lost 79 pounds-YES I TYPED THAT CORRECTLY- and got Shingles while I was PG with her due to the stress of Worrying about M/C her and working 1 full time job, 1 part time job and going to school for 16 credit hours.

DS was a fluke I was on Depo and concieved him with DH they first time we ever fooled around. Since he was born we have used no protection and just thought we would let nature takes it's course. Well by March 2007 we realized maybe we should do testing and get a second opinion. That Dr meesed us around and we never got any real answers and he said it just takes time. So we just kept trying...

Dec 2008, I got sick thought it was the flu went to Dr found out I was PG... only to lose that baby at 9 weeks.. DH and I were devistated. We went to see a RE after talking to NEW OB/GYN.. She did testing and we are hoping we are on track. DH test came back all numbers good, good mobility, Good enough to be a Donor Dr said...

As for me RE said I have PCOS and I am not Oing.After I showed her my charting and notes and she said it looked like I o-ed about 8 times since March 2007. So I am on Round 4 of Clomid.. I am on 100mg. So here's to dust

by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Hi, My name is Whitney I am 21 years old. DH and i have been together and in love 2 years this st.patty's day and Married since Sept. 09. I am also the Birthmom to a beautiful 3 year old little boy. We have been TTC for 6 months now, although the year and a half before that we weren't exactly doing anything to prevent a pregnancy either. I have had one MC since becoming TTC in October 09. I am very excited and hopeful.

Much love and baby dust.

by on Mar. 10, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Lacie, I'm 25 years old and I'm currently ttc #2. I've been ttc for 14 months, and I'm waiting on af (10 days late :/ ) to come so I can start my first round of Clomid. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 7 years, and I have a 6 year old daughter named Brooklynn.  I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)