Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:17 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I finally got enough Blossom Bucks to buy another top soil pack. I buy it and go to my garden, and it's the little strip of dirt! I thought it was going to be as big as my other garden!!!!!!!!! bad

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tretresmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Nope I think it only adds 5 squares.  I just paid 35,000 for 1 can you beleive it?  It is such a rip off  LOL 

morningglory1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Quoting tretresmom:

Nope I think it only adds 5 squares.  I just paid 35,000 for 1 can you beleive it?  It is such a rip off  LOL 

I hear ya! And I saved all those Blossom Bucks, too! Total rip off!!!!

momof3inTN
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Quoting tretresmom:

I agree. I am saving up for another top soil pack but I still have about 10,000 bucks to go. It is taking forever to save it up and then when you do get it, it's such a small addition. Totally overpriced. LOL

Barbie and Ken, Married for 11 years!

tretresmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting tretresmom:

I agree. I am saving up for another top soil pack but I still have about 10,000 bucks to go. It is taking forever to save it up and then when you do get it, it's such a small addition. Totally overpriced. LOL

That is ok in order to buy the third one it costs 70,000  WTH?

caitxrawks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Yeah I've been playing for about 4 days, have just figured out how to get a perfect score every time, and I only have $2500 : /

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)