• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VOM and perfect gardens?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

When I have three flower preferences to plant I get a perfect garden all the time.  But when I have only 2 preferences I frequently get the customer loved it...I have tried all kinds of patterns, 1 flower at a time till no increase in BB and all that, is there another secret I don't know?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaCharity
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Well from what i was just reading, I think the game is set up so you can't get a perfect garden each and every time....

I've noticed there have been gardens I've erased and started completely over several times and still couldn't make it perfect...

However if you look at the awards, there is an award for five unhappy customers...I'm thinking it's designed so we can win those too :)

momof3inTN
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Quoting MamaCharity:

Well from what i was just reading, I think the game is set up so you can't get a perfect garden each and every time....

I've noticed there have been gardens I've erased and started completely over several times and still couldn't make it perfect...

However if you look at the awards, there is an award for five unhappy customers...I'm thinking it's designed so we can win those too :)

I think the team addressed this a little in the new sticky post. I think I read something about how we won't make perfect gardens all the time for some people. I'll have to check the sticky again but I'm certain I read something like that there.

Oh, the unhappy award is super-simple to get, I already got the one for mild rapids... look at the list for the customer and pick flowers that aren't on that list. As long as the heart stays empty, they hated it. LOL Of course that also means you have to wait for the bloom time and you get no blossom bucks and no flower power. LOL

Barbie and Ken, Married for 11 years!

25beengoodtome
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I love this practice for our spring addictions! 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
Hannasmomma
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM

It's just so annoying that I'll get 6 perfect gardens in a row, on my way to my 10 perfect gardens in a row award, and BAM!  I'll get the customer/garden that I can't make perfect.  It's happened so many times now I'm about to give up!  It's like they're making it so I'll NEVER get that trophy!

Check out my blog, http://whatsaherakovic.blogspot.com/

~*Heather*~ big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)