Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shining Sue

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

Am unable to impress her as I do not have the purple iris. Have tried other flowers and cannot impress her. From the testing of the game, I know the purple iris must have been in Village of Modesty which I left when Familiar Forest opened for me. It would be very beneficial to players to know before they move on if there are flowers that have not been unlocked. The Flower Vault should be in each area with a list of the flowers so that we don't leave the area too early and end up where I am at unable to earn flower power in Familiar Forest until I can impress Shining Sue.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dr_m
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Sounds like a good idea to have a list of the unlocked flowers !

MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Maybe if you go to Mild Rapids and try there and have you got all the flower power you can in each one yet.

momofne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I've been having the same issue. Went back to mild and I have almost got full "power" but still haven't gotten the iris. Also it says it wants me to pick a flower and then doesn't show any. I have messaged Cafemom last week about this but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

momofne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:09 PM

YAY!!!! I got it!!! I had to complete mild Rapids in order for Blue Sally to show up and award me with the purple iris. Good luck!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)