Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tepid Tundra Trauma : (

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have really enjoyed playing Flower Power, until Tepid Tundra. I'm usually not a nim-come-poot when it comes to doing most things, but T.T. has me questioning my own abilities.

Only achieving Rainbow Heart maybe twice and that was probably a fluke, now thinking about it. Flowers listed as, Yellow Daisy... etc. and down below, flowers listed... green, iris, etc. Is very confusing. Somewhat with Familiar Forest, but definitely more confusing with T.T.

Bush already listed, and then green, also provided.

Plant prices go down and then come back up... so you quit and move to next flower, but you should have continued to plant even though numbers were going down. Yikes!

Way too time consuming when I have grandkids needing me here and there. Too bad, because I have really enjoyed this game, until now.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Yea i have noticed that to and its frustrating. But I have got alot of Rainbows just have to work at it hard.

momofne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Just started here and it's hard!! I've only made a couple rainbows also. Whats the  trick?

MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Quoting momofne:

Just started here and it's hard!! I've only made a couple rainbows also. Whats the  trick?

Alot of times i go thru all the flowers and then have to start back at the beginning of the flowers until i can get a rainbow. Then there are some no matter what you do it won't give you a rainbow.

momofne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

I think I might be on to something!! When you are placing the flowers keep placing even if it goes down, watch for it to go up and then when it stays the same two times in a row you know your done. Then go back and erase the two that are the same point value. I've tried this a couple times and it seems like it's working. Not for sure yet : )

momofne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Darn!!! Doesn't always work : P

MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Quoting momofne:

Darn!!! Doesn't always work : P

Yea I have done that too but it doesn't always work everytime....LOL

dr_m
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Quoting momofne:

I think I might be on to something!! When you are placing the flowers keep placing even if it goes down, watch for it to go up and then when it stays the same two times in a row you know your done. Then go back and erase the two that are the same point value. I've tried this a couple times and it seems like it's working. Not for sure yet : )

I've usually waited til its the same three times in a row, then take out the last two, or maybe even four times, but if it gets too tedious, I just use the time to start a new garden, lol..

debbiek311
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Thanks ladies for sharing that you're having issues, too. I've just realized that if I don't have complete focus time, I just get as close to an orange heart as I can and move on. I'm gaining money, just moving slowly with Flower Power.

There's that element of having to let go of perfection and wanting a Rainbow Heart EVERYTIME! Ha!

dr_m
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Is anyone getting any rush orders in Tepid Tundra ?   CM said they added them, but I still haven't gotten any..  Not that I'd be able to get these ones done fast, lol.  Just wondering.

MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Haven't got one yet. Maybe you have to be at a certain flower power before they show up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)