Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trophy's taking up Shed Space

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

Are we supposed to keep all of these flower garden trophies?  I mean is there a prize for the most trophies ????

They are taking up 3 spaces in the shed.......instead of just 1 space for all trophies...what about it CafeMom.......can we consolidate the trophies into 1 space?????

Thanks CafeMom Team

Sassy 762             butterfly       little flower

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AprilWolfe
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 8:04 AM
Maybe you could just give us a "trophy case" so we don't have to keep them in the garden shed? I mean, how do they keep from getting tarnished with all those watering cans, etc? ;)
RosieCheeks64
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 8:39 PM

I Like this idea! :)

Quoting AprilWolfe:

Maybe you could just give us a "trophy case" so we don't have to keep them in the garden shed? I mean, how do they keep from getting tarnished with all those watering cans, etc? ;)

Cafe Nikki
by Group Admin on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:10 PM

We'll add these ideas to our suggestions list.  Thanks all!

Nikki

NicolesMommy
by on Feb. 27, 2010 at 2:11 AM

I agree. What do we do now? I bought some items, too & now cannot get others, UGH! This game is not user friendly to me

CoAngel47
by on Mar. 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Thanks for having  the option to throw an item out if we don't have enough Shed Space, but that does seem abit wasteful after what we've spent to get the items.  Please do look into this, Cafe Mom Team.

RosieCheeks64
by on Mar. 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Girl, you've probably just got too much caffeine in your system from LL to organize your shed. Give me a shout and I'll come over and help you get it all cleaned out 1 day LMAO! (luv ya!)

Quoting NicolesMommy:

I agree. What do we do now? I bought some items, too & now cannot get others, UGH! This game is not user friendly to me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)