Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope this game NEVER becomes competitive...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think this game should have a leaderboard?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

I enjoy being able to play a game and talk to other players without the leaderboards.  I'd rather see the game go the other way and become cooperative.  Like create a button where players can ask for help on a particularly difficult garden.  WHat do you think?

I would like to have an active players list though.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sassy762
by Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I agree..............I especially like the  "button" idea, lol  I will be clicking that button like crazy, lol

RosieCheeks64
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:59 PM

I would love to be able to maybe leave notes on players' journals or be able to 'talk" to them some way, but I don't want a leader board. I like cooperation and besides I'm just not a very competitive person. :)

jazzysgrammy
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 4:50 PM

I agree, some games are for competion, but definatley not this game.  It can already be challenging as it is. I like it the way it is, just plain fun.

dixiecharmer
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 8:58 PM

I do not think it should be come too competive but the new players do not have a chance in the flower shows against the players that have been playing a while and have more supplies of garden decorations, size of garden, and types of flowers to plane.

Dixiecharmer

Cafe Nikki
by Group Admin on Mar. 8, 2010 at 2:51 PM

This is a really interesting poll, thanks for making it bookworm23! 

Leaderboards have been on our list as a possible feature in the future, but we haven't decided if we're going to add them yet.  We think other social features like helping a friend's garden, messaging other players, trading, etc. are things everyone would love to have.  Like bookworm23 and jazzysgrammy, I see Flower Power as more of a game focused on cooperative play, not competitive.

Nikki

bookworm23
by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Thank you ...the ideas you mentioned are sounding better and better!!!

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

This is a really interesting poll, thanks for making it bookworm23! 

Leaderboards have been on our list as a possible feature in the future, but we haven't decided if we're going to add them yet.  We think other social features like helping a friend's garden, messaging other players, trading, etc. are things everyone would love to have.  Like bookworm23 and jazzysgrammy, I see Flower Power as more of a game focused on cooperative play, not competitive.

Nikki

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)