Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why am I not getting any Experience points

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:35 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm a Sprout and just getting the hang of the game. I really enjoy it, but I am not going to continue unless I can figure out why on the cusp of a level that I am NOT getting anymore experience points. I have tried doing it faster or multiple gardens for people and nothing seems to solve this problem. I get paid Flower Bucks, but I really want the experience.

I am probably missing something incredibly simple, but I thought I would ask and someone would just point out the obvious. Thanks!

Support Your Local Library!!! We keep your kids off the streets!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bookworm23
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:49 PM

What area are you playing in?  And how many exp do you have? Off the top it could be one of two probs...you have brightened the area and are done earning FP and could potentially move to a new area...OR you have failed at a boss garden and won't get anymore Fp till you make the boss happy.  Look at your map do you see a flower instead of a gauge if so you have brightened the area...look at your journal is there a box that says try making a garden for a particular person???

Mandalynn252
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Thanks. The problem was that I was finished in a Mild Rapids and hadn't moved on. Thanks a bunch. This game takes a little getting used to.

bookworm23
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Glad to help.  The game is fun but it does take some getting used to!

Quoting Mandalynn252:

Thanks. The problem was that I was finished in a Mild Rapids and hadn't moved on. Thanks a bunch. This game takes a little getting used to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)