Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica and I am the Admin of this group. I decided to start this group because I am a member of a Photo Contest group for my Son, carson born in 2008 and when looking for a photo contest group for 2010 babies , i coudn't find one. Yes, I know its not 2010 yet so no one probably thought to even start one. But well I wanted to be able to show off belly pics, talk to other moms like me due in 2010, and I thought this would allow the perfect place to do just that! 

So about me. I am Happily Married to my Husband Gary ( married 8/22/09) and I have one child ( son: Carson bday: 11/21/08 ) from a previous relationship.  Gary met me through eharmony  ( while i was pregnant with Carson) and He has been Carson's father since he was born. Gary is crazy about Carson and I am so lucky to have found a man that not only loves me but also my son ( as his own) ! Gary and I are now expecting another baby July 23rd, 2010. We are soooo very excited. Our lil Family is growing so fast and we couldn't be more thrilled.  We live in Kentucky ( where Gary is from). I lived pretty much in arkansas my whole life and then moved to Kentucky when Gary and I were married. Its been a lot of changed in the last year, but a welcoming change.

Well thats just a little about me....I hope to learn more about YOU!

by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
racang
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Hello, My name is Amanda. I have been married to my husband for 7 years and we've been together for 8 years, we have two girls, Racheal will be 5 on April 13, and Angie will be 4 on Aug. 21, My birthday is Aug. 23 and I am due with our 3rd baby on April 27. Me an my husband met in highschool, I was 15 he was 18 we dated for two weeks and I ended it because he wanted a serious relationship and I wasn't ready. Than when I was 17 I showed up at his house and we started dating again, on my 18th birthday my husband asked me to marry him and two months 6 days later we were married.

Pregnancy tickerGender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Carsonsmommi118
by Group Owner on Dec. 6, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Amanda,

So Glad to have you here, thanks for joining the group. I just got iit going about a week ago....so hopefully it will be growing at 2010 approaches!

Congrats on expecting , Your 3rd WOW, thats awesome...hopefully you can share some tips!  My brother and his wife are also due in April , so I get to be an aunt for the first time :) I am very excited.  It seems like there is alot of women due next year, most of the women I know in my area are pregnant or are trying to get preggo.

Well I hope to be hearing more from you soon. Please keep us updated and feel free to post anything you what in the general discussion area, questions, concerns, feelings, regarding pregnancy or everyday life. I really hope to develop a close group that allows for  new friendships.

Don't forget to enter the contests :) If you have ideas for contest feel free to send me a message!

Thanks,

Jessica

My son Carson at the park, swinging! He is 12 months old

JennieD23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Hi ladies! My name is Jennie and I'm 26.  I've been married to Mike since 7/17/2004, we had our first son, Shawn 12/02/04, and our second Nick 03/02/07.   I don't have dr confirmation yet that I'm expecting, but I got a faint pos this morning.  That would put my EDD for Sept 3, 2010.  We're really hoping for a girl this time around.  Even tried Shettles method.  I look forward to getting you know you ladies better.

table4eight
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I'm Diana. I have 4 other children from previous relationships and a marriage. After I got divorced I was single for about 2 years. I met my s/o in 2007 on Myspace. We have been happy and inseparable ever since. We had a baby boy unexpectedly in  2008. We just found out we are expecting again. I'm not sure on an exact due date. My first official OB appointment is on January 7th. So hopefully everything will be estimated then. My monthlys are not regular, so it's hard to tell with me until after I have seen a doctor. We live in Wisconsin. Thanks for inviting me to the group!

Carsonsmommi118
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Quoting JennieD23:

Hi ladies! My name is Jennie and I'm 26.  I've been married to Mike since 7/17/2004, we had our first son, Shawn 12/02/04, and our second Nick 03/02/07.   I don't have dr confirmation yet that I'm expecting, but I got a faint pos this morning.  That would put my EDD for Sept 3, 2010.  We're really hoping for a girl this time around.  Even tried Shettles method.  I look forward to getting you know you ladies better.

Welcome Jennie,

So glad you are here.... Can't wait to get to know you better and please keep us posted on the pregnancy ( sticky dust)!

-God Bless,

Jess

Carsonsmommi118
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Diana,

Welcome...so glad you joined! Can't wait to get to know you better and keep us posted on what the doc says at the Jan appt!  woohooo Babies..so excitinG!

God Bless,

Jessica

Lucky_7s
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Hello, I'm Tiffany and I'm a 31 mother of three: Ronald - 9, Alexis & Kalob who are 3, and this one is due on August 30th (my bday!). This pregnancy is an oops baby because I just had Gastric Bypass surgery back in June 09, so this is a very risky pregnancy.

I've been with my fiance for 4 years, and we met online right after a very nasty breakup with my deadbeat husband. This will be our third, and my 9 year is from the deadbeat, but my fiance thinks of him as his own. We are really praying that we are not having twins again. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)