Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself here

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM
  • 51 Replies
  • 1201 Total Views

I will start. My name is Cindy and I live in Ponca City. I am a mother of three boys and one  girl and a grandmother of three girls and one boy. I have many interests which include but are not limited to crafts, reading, writing, camping, phography and much more! I am really hoping to get this group going and have lots of fun meeting new people and staying in touch with others.

by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Hello my name is Dixie,my husband and I live on ten beautiful acres in Newkirk, we own a business in Ark City and for my fun mommy time I sell At Home America and Premier Designs Jewelry, I have been BUSY this holiday season. We have two little girls who make us laugh and bring us joy everyday. I scrapbook, do photography, read and do some counted cross stitch!

syndell58
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Quoting lapcounter:

Hello my name is Dixie,my husband and I live on ten beautiful acres in Newkirk, we own a business in Ark City and for my fun mommy time I sell At Home America and Premier Designs Jewelry, I have been BUSY this holiday season. We have two little girls who make us laugh and bring us joy everyday. I scrapbook, do photography, read and do some counted cross stitch!

Hello and welcome! You and I have a couple interests we share. I love cross stitching and Photography! I imagine scrapbooking would be fun too!

heather.darin
by on Nov. 29, 2009 at 6:41 PM

My name is Heather I am 25. I have an almost 3 year old DD and a DS on the way(march 8th by c-section). I am married and live in Ponca. I don't work anymore and probably wont go back to work when our son is born. I used to work in a photography studio (before digital was basic) and am just learning the digital world of photography lol. I do family shoots but nothing artsy or major(don't like editting) :) I figure it will take a while to get others in our small area to join but will be checking in:) 

CafeMom Tickers
syndell58
by Group Owner on Nov. 29, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Quoting heather.darin:
Thank you for joining and welcome! Cograts on the pregnancy. We have a few people who like photograpy. We will have to get together on here or in person sometime. I know what ytou mean with the digitals. They are quicker but my favorite is still the 35mm.I'm not a professional but that doesnt stop me...lol

My name is Heather I am 25. I have an almost 3 year old DD and a DS on the way(march 8th by c-section). I am married and live in Ponca. I don't work anymore and probably wont go back to work when our son is born. I used to work in a photography studio (before digital was basic) and am just learning the digital world of photography lol. I do family shoots but nothing artsy or major(don't like editting) :) I figure it will take a while to get others in our small area to join but will be checking in:) 

syndell58
by Group Owner on Nov. 30, 2009 at 6:55 AM

Welcome and thank you  also for joing the group.It will be a lil slow to get everything going in the group but I am sure out group will do great!

Quoting katandjohnmommy:

My name is Jessi. I am 29 years old. I have two children my daughter is 4 and my son just turned 3. I work full time at a local company here in Ponca. I enjoy sewing, reading, making lots of homemade crafts, and doing lots of things with my family. Oh and Cindy (syndell58) is my mother n law. I am married to her oldest son. I have lived in Ponca for the last 6 years but am originally from California 

lapcounter
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Our kids are close in age! My oldest is going to be 4 in Jan and my youngest just turned 2 in July!

Quoting katandjohnmommy:

My name is Jessi. I am 29 years old. I have two children my daughter is 4 and my son just turned 3. I work full time at a local company here in Ponca. I enjoy sewing, reading, making lots of homemade crafts, and doing lots of things with my family. Oh and Cindy (syndell58) is my mother n law. I am married to her oldest son. I have lived in Ponca for the last 6 years but am originally from California

katandjohnmommy
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Quoting lapcounter:

Our kids are close in age! My oldest is going to be 4 in Jan and my youngest just turned 2 in July!

Quoting katandjohnmommy:

My name is Jessi. I am 29 years old. I have two children my daughter is 4 and my son just turned 3. I work full time at a local company here in Ponca. I enjoy sewing, reading, making lots of homemade crafts, and doing lots of things with my family. Oh and Cindy (syndell58) is my mother n law. I am married to her oldest son. I have lived in Ponca for the last 6 years but am originally from California

That's cool!

When is your oldest birthday in Jan.

My daughter will turn 5 on the 6th.

lovinmymason
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 2:28 AM

Hi ladies,

I am Kelly.  I live in Ponca and work full time in a physician's office as a lab tech.  I am the mom of a 5 yr old son, Mason and a baby girl, Annalise (who came a little early in May).  I love taking pictures, playing with editing them, scrapbooking, and just playing with my kiddos! 

syndell58
by Group Owner on Dec. 8, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Welcome to the group! The majority of us seem to like photography. We will have to plan a day trip and go and take some pics sometime.

Quoting lovinmymason:

Hi ladies,

I am Kelly.  I live in Ponca and work full time in a physician's office as a lab tech.  I am the mom of a 5 yr old son, Mason and a baby girl, Annalise (who came a little early in May).  I love taking pictures, playing with editing them, scrapbooking, and just playing with my kiddos! 

myangelnevaeh
by Member on Dec. 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM

i'm shandi. i'm 24 yrs old. currently living with the boyfriend even tho sometimes i'd rather just kill him lol. off and on for 10 years now and still not sure how i put up with him lol. i have an almost 4 yr old lil girl named nevaeh who stays half time with her grandma right now b/c of hard times this past year that i just cannot seem to dig myself out of, but things are looking up and i'll be getting her full time soon. her dad is pretty much out of the picture, but that's ok.... she's still got mama. i just had another lil girl dec. 7th who's name is becky. she's just beautiful. my current boyfriend is her father, and things are still looking more and more up every day. i love music, movies, tv, dance, just about anything i can get my hands on in the entertainment industry really. i've lived in lawton, georgia, and virgina all in the past 5 years, but i've found i just cant get away from my hometown. there's just something about this area that drags you back to it time and time again. not sure if that's good or not, but whatever lol.

*~*Michelangelo said the best way to judge the essential elements of a sculpture is to throw it down a hill and the unimportant pieces will break away. Sometimes life is like that. It tosses us down a hill. But when we reach the bottom and only the important things are left, that's when our vision clears. That's when we hold on tight to what we know, while hope stirs inside us. It's all a matter of perspective.*~*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)