Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself here

Posted by   + Show Post

I will start. My name is Cindy and I live in Ponca City. I am a mother of three boys and one  girl and a grandmother of three girls and one boy. I have many interests which include but are not limited to crafts, reading, writing, camping, phography and much more! I am really hoping to get this group going and have lots of fun meeting new people and staying in touch with others.

by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM
Replies (51-51):
SuperCheetahMom
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Born and raised in CA till I was ten and then from there on in the backwoods of Missouri lol...the country stuck and I just love being here.

Quoting scoleman828: Where are you from originally? I was born and raised in new Mexico. This area is VERY different which is exactly what I wanted. Lol

Quoting SuperCheetahMom: I've been here about five years and it has taken some getting used to but I'm starting to really love OK! Oh I envy you for staying home, enjoy it! Thank you for the welcome!

Quoting scoleman828: Welcome! I am new to Oklahoma, I live in inola, but can see why you love being outdoors here, it's beautiful! :) a little about myself - I am 27, mom to 4 ages 8, 2, 2 (twins), and 5 months. I am a sahm right now but will be going back to work in the next few months. :)

Quoting SuperCheetahMom: Hello all!! I am Jessica, 27 and mom to an amazing 6 year old son with sensory processing disorder. Live in the Broken Arrow/Coweta area. I am usually at work full time but we just LOVE anything outdoors when we have time, anything high energy and fun. I enjoy crafty things, but usually dont have time to sit down :) Just wanted to say a quick hello!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)