Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello just joined!!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 305 Total Views
1 mom liked this

hi everyone, my name is christine i am 24 and a mother of two wonderful children. a boy, corben , who is almost 5 . and a girl , sarah, who just turned 1.  im not really sure what i am supposed to do in a moms group, but my goal is to make a few friends, to have someone to talk to. maybe set up a few playdates . :-)

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
scoleman828
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Welcome! My name is sarah, I am a 27 and have 3 girls, katy who is 8 and twins, Emily and alyssa who are 2. I also have a boy, evan who is 5 months. I recently moved to Oklahoma from new Mexico. I livw a little east of tulsa, in inola. Where in Oklahoma are you?
corbensmamma09
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:45 PM

i live in oklahoma city the north west side. 

syndell58
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:52 PM

welcome to the group.Cafemom is good for a lot of things. Join groups that interests you and you will make friends from close by to where ever. i am more of the grandma in the group. All of kids are grown and I have 10 grand kids. Good luck and Happy New Year you and eveyone!

Quoting corbensmamma09:

hi everyone, my name is christine i am 24 and a mother of two wonderful children. a boy, corben , who is almost 5 . and a girl , sarah, who just turned 1.  im not really sure what i am supposed to do in a moms group, but my goal is to make a few friends, to have someone to talk to. maybe set up a few playdates . :-)

sdd25
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:31 AM
I'm in Pryor :) so close to u

Quoting scoleman828: Welcome! My name is sarah, I am a 27 and have 3 girls, katy who is 8 and twins, Emily and alyssa who are 2. I also have a boy, evan who is 5 months. I recently moved to Oklahoma from new Mexico. I livw a little east of tulsa, in inola. Where in Oklahoma are you?
sdd25
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Hi I'm Stephanie I'm 27 with two girls. A 2 year old and 3 month old. Welcome
scoleman828
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been in Oklahoma for 6 months. I've done quite a bit of "exploring" but have not been to pryor yet. Now, maybe I have a reason! :)

Quoting sdd25: I'm in Pryor :) so close to u

Quoting scoleman828: Welcome! My name is sarah, I am a 27 and have 3 girls, katy who is 8 and twins, Emily and alyssa who are 2. I also have a boy, evan who is 5 months. I recently moved to Oklahoma from new Mexico. I livw a little east of tulsa, in inola. Where in Oklahoma are you?
abbysmommy0822
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM

I live in Harrah, so about 30 mins from OKC. I have a 7 year old girl and a 3 year old boy.

sdd25
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Yes u should come to pryor. Maybe we can have a play date sometime :).

Quoting scoleman828: I've been in Oklahoma for 6 months. I've done quite a bit of "exploring" but have not been to pryor yet. Now, maybe I have a reason! :)

Quoting sdd25: I'm in Pryor :) so close to u

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)