Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Before your Blackberry, what did you have?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 472 Total Views

Poll

Question: Would you ever leave Blackberry for something else?

Options:

NEVER EVER EVER!!!

I dunno, maybe

Yes, I would

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

You can name them all, if you choose lol...

For me, I had a motorola flip phone, sidekick (THAT SUCKED!!!), Nokia Music express slider, Samsung Slider... yea I think thats about it.

by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PekarekWifey
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 2:58 AM

Lets see well now I have the curve 2 so I had the curve (my hubby & I both did) before that I had palm centro, before that I had envy 2 by LG and before that I think it was some sort of LG flip phone. 

ladysharon72
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Ok, my first phone was a Nokia about 13years ago......after that several flip phones from upgrades. I had too many to remember.I had Motorola, Samsung>>>>My first blackberry was with T-mobile. Switch to Verizon service....had LG flip, then Pink Blackberry Pearl, >then Pink Blackberry Curve,> and now BB Tour 9630. I love this phone!

crazylynn72
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 7:45 PM

i had the casio rock which is a good phone but i wanted a black berry back i did have the black berry storm but i rather have a push button one lol. and the phone is my favorite color purple lol.

jswmomma
by on Apr. 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM

samsung

Rynfir
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2011 at 12:03 AM

lol this opened a can of worms.. so lets just stick with smart phones for me cause i get a new phone all the time lmbo. So first i had a blaze from verizon. from there i got a blackberry. I loved my blackberry but the signal was weak where we lived so i switched to an iphone it wasnt all that bad but i didnt like the touch screen i wanted a keyboard. so then i got a stride. From the stride we switched companies once again cause they didn't have service where we moved to.. and i got a HTC android. wasnt too horrible. Then the company got bought out so i was sent an axis/andriod. Which i hated cause the battery didnt last an hour and then yesterday i got a new blackberry cause i was tired of android.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)