Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**PASSION PARTIES**

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:28 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

In my quest to work from home I found Passion Parties!! Passion Parties has allowed me to not only earn extra income for my family but I also get to have an "adult" life outside of being a mother and a wife!!

All you moms out there (in the Phoenix area) who want to do something fun and "adult" you can have a Passion Party!! This is how it works:

Tell your friends to come to your house and have a fun night "in" with the ladies! While you all listen to my fun and informative presentation you can touch, smell, and TASTE some of our most popular products!!

All orders are done in a separate room so they are kept confidential. Orders will be shipped out three days from the date of your party!!!

Keep in mind this can be perfect for Christmas, birthday and Valentines Day gifts for that special someone in your life as well as for yourself!

We also have a wonderful Hostess Rewards program which means that just for having a party you can earn free products!!!

If you want/need any more information about me or Passion Parties...Check me out-- http://www.michelestoysnmore.yourpassionconsultant.com/

Contact me to schedule your party now!!

I know all you moms want to work from home but if you would like to become a Passion Party consultant the average party is only about 2 hours long and all the rest is done from your computer! You decide where you want to travel to and when you want to do parties. I can help you start your own Passion Parties business no matter where you live.

Thanks

Michele

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)