Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~*~Christmas Help~*~

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:17 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 299 Total Views

Hi my name is Tawana

I am 17 years old and I live with my mother. She has a 2 year old (my little sister) so she isn't really able to help me too much with my son(he's 1) and our problems. My sons father has been looking for a job but cant seem to find one where we're at (the high desert of california). Pretty soon we have to get up $65 so he can take tests to drive forklifts so we can get a steady income coming in. He does try to provide by helping fix cars and hooking up music but it just isn't really enough. We are struggling for Christmas and my mother is struggling too. My sons fathers $750 checks stopped coming in around july so we've been trying to make money anyway possible. I'm not trying to ask for much,,but it would be really nice if we can get some help for my little sister and my son. All i can really do is crochet them some presents,,but it would be great if we could get some cards or clothes for them. Idk if i can ask for that,,,but it would be great. I know there are people on here who need more help than me,,So a card or something would be just fine,,, Thank you for taking the time to read this,,,,

Tawana Edwards

♥Pŕŏǔď_Ŧèëń_Môm♥

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Bbyqurlboo7
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM

BUMP!

Bbyqurlboo7
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)