Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

Welcome & happy holidays to all! I created this group because I was looking for information about the Toys For Tots program and thought others might find it useful - especially at this time of year.

Feel free to post any info. about up-coming events in your area all during the month and let's try to collect as many toys for needy tots as possible this year!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
scrappermom2
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:50 AM

Thanks for this. It should be very helpful to everyone.

angel

ohmommamia
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I joined this group because I am big support of Toys for Tots.  I think it is one of the best programs out there for this time of the year.  My son's Jr. ROTC group is having a toy drive on December 12 and I have already purchased 10 toys for him to take for the donation.  I love picking up toys that I know will make a child's Christmas morning a little brighter.  All children should have a great Christmas morning.  God Bless Toys for Tots!

MOMofTwo_99_00
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Hello, Im new here. I just wanted to join and maybe find some Help for my Three for Christmas this year. I am a Disabled mom, I have Lupus, Fibromyligia and Asthma. and I am unable to work. The kids father dose not have to pay child support due to him also being on SSI. Its been a hard year for me. And I have been really depressed. I only found out about the lupus about 8 months ago. So things have been kinda hard. My Kids are my life, My everything. Micheal is my Oldest he is 15 and dose not want anything, He says as long as his brother and sister get something he will be happy. But I would still like him to have something, Even if its small. And Evelyn is my Girly Girl. She loves Barbies, Bratz, and Anything Hannah Montania. But she also loves to color and draw, she is wanting to grow up and make cloths for people, And she can draw some pretty dresses and outfits. Robert is my Little one, He is nine. Not so much a baby anymore. But he is my baby. He loves Transformers, Star Wars, And Them Little Balls that turn into things, cant remember the names. But He is a hand full. He has ADHD, ODD, ADD, And ASTHMA also. So I am often worryed about him. He is doing well in school this year, And he trys his best. They all do. My kids make wonderful grades, And they are always trying to help me out around the house. 

Anyways, We live in Clairton PA. Witch is about 25 minutes from Down Town Pittsburgh. I have called Churchs, And other places, And no one has help left to give. With so many in need this year. So I am just praying that some how some way. That maybe I can find an angel.

Patty Mosso, - P.s. I always pay it forward. And always will. I am always giving what I can to help others, and I think that its important to do that. 

Hugs and Blessings,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)