• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to explore new things....

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 475 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Star, I'm 26,hispanic, and I moved to houston about 3 to 4yrs ago to go to school...[thats a long story that fell threw lol]....I have 2 kids my son who lives with me and my daughter who lives with her daddy in Chicago. I live on the southwest part of houston known as the Westchase area with my son and my boyfriend of 3yrs. I joined this group because I've been bi-curious for sometime but still have yet to find a lady to share my experience with. As I'm getting older I've started to notice I'm getting urges and needs that I think would be fullfilled by a woman, seeing as US women know what we want and how we want it, but yes just like all NEWBIES I am SHY when it comes to the woman species but once I get to know you I'll loosen up. I'm funny,flirty,sarcastic,smart-ass,honest and loyal. I LOOOOOOOVE to talk and listen to other ppl who might just need a shoulder or ear to cry on :] Looking to make and maybe meet new friends in my area....GET TO KNOW ME! :]
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
D0308
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I understand exactly what you mean. My only experience with a woman is a kiss and it blew my mind. I wish you luck in your search
lts1
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2012 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi. This doesn't seem to be the best network to help with being bi-curious and wanting to discover new things. I have yet to see this network take off. It seems difficult for me to find someone to be a friend and someone to share the bi experience with. Most websites I have found are all about hooking up, but I want a friend too and not to have to bounce around as being a mon and wife are my first priority. I don't want the drama or time to have to continually find a new friend with benefits. It would be nice to have one or two friends to share the experiences with but also to have as a true friend that relates to the other stuff --being a mom, being a wife, ect... If anyone knows any places to look or to help please let me know --I'm north
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starsNangels
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Quoting lts1:

Hi. This doesn't seem to be the best network to help with being bi-curious and wanting to discover new things. I have yet to see this network take off. It seems difficult for me to find someone to be a friend and someone to share the bi experience with. Most websites I have found are all about hooking up, but I want a friend too and not to have to bounce around as being a mon and wife are my first priority. I don't want the drama or time to have to continually find a new friend with benefits. It would be nice to have one or two friends to share the experiences with but also to have as a true friend that relates to the other stuff --being a mom, being a wife, ect... If anyone knows any places to look or to help please let me know --I'm north

I totally understand what you mean. I too don't have time for drama or BS...I've never hooked up with a girl but I have kissed and "went to 2nd base" with her LOL....but I have yet to find someone who is willing to take it slow and get to know each other to build a beautiful friendship with. I always have the worst luck when it comes to having a female friend, they always screw me over or try to come in between me and my man which is something I'm trying to avoid. I'm just looking for someone I can trust and confide in and not have to worry about being stabbed in the back.
just-shevy
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Hi Star!!! I too am on the SW/W side of Houston. Reading your post, I felt as if you were reading my mind as you typed it. Loved it. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)