Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's your favorite thing about the holidays?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:10 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 334 Total Views

This is my son's first official Christmas so I'm excited to see him "open" his gifts :)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommythree0508
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:04 AM

The twins are just a couple months younger. They turn one on Thursday. I can't wait to see what they do with all the presents. And of course there are only going to be so many more Christmases that Abigail still believes in Santa. *gasp* LOL yes I taught her about Santa Claus. Guess she'll have something else to tell her therapist!

CartersMom10-23
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:28 PM

hehe yeah i've been teaching Carter about Santa too :)

Quoting mommythree0508:

The twins are just a couple months younger. They turn one on Thursday. I can't wait to see what they do with all the presents. And of course there are only going to be so many more Christmases that Abigail still believes in Santa. *gasp* LOL yes I taught her about Santa Claus. Guess she'll have something else to tell her therapist!

triplets0718
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Seeing my kids eyes light up when they go downstairs and see what Santa left for them. They are 6 now so I hope "Santa" lives on for a long time yet.( I also have a 15mo old, so I'm sure he will, but I think it's just maigical when they believe).

ninipanini
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 7:11 AM

I like it that everyone is home and together.  I'm weird, in that even when I was little I always LOVED seeing everyone at the holidays.

DS has ?  Santa.  He's 7.  DD is only 4 so I'm hoping denial with buy me some time.  I think he was just fishing--heard rumors at school and decided to ask about them.  Fingers Crossed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)