Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what days work best for everyone?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 450 Total Views

Is there a day or a time that works best for everyone?

Monday or Thursdays work best for me.

~UPDATE~ Jaden's naps changed so mornings would probably now be beter for us. she takes a nap at 12. so between 9 and 11 would prob be the best for us now. sorry for the change.

We could have the playdates at my house if that works for everyone else.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sarah_Janine
by Group Admin on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I run a home day care so some days get pretty hectic here, but others are completely free, all my kids are part time to it varies from week to week. But just post and if I can make it we will be there. We can also use my home on slower days for me. Wednesdays are the only day thats going to be a no go for me as I will have anywhere from 3-7 kids here.

jaden_122308
by Del Rey on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:48 PM

we can use my house as well on any day. wednesdays arent ever good though my husband is off and we usually spend the day together. and thats the day we schedule all dr apt. and such 

alwaysherebefor
by Member on Jan. 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Hi!  I'm really excited to find other people who are interested in play dates.  I'm not a mom, but I do nanny a 9 month old girl, Kara.  We both need to get out and socialize more.

Any day of the week works for us.  We usually get out of the house in the afternoon (12:30 -2:00), it seems to flow best with her eating/nap schedule.  

jaden_122308
by Del Rey on Jan. 17, 2010 at 10:38 PM

~bump for update~ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)