• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:29 AM
  • 22 Replies
  • 625 Total Views

Introduce yourself ladies and lets get started........ I have recently moved here from NJ and I am having the hardest time meeting people. I would love to find some ladies to hang out with every once in a while. I am married with 3 kids and live in Grand Prairie.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymomisthebomb
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Hey nice to meet you, My name is Laurie. I will tell you a few things about myself.

I live in Grand Prairie, I am 29, I have three kids ages 13, 12 and 7, married to my high school sweetheart, Luis. I am a full time teachers asst in Arlington, TX and have been here for going on 6 years. Anything else please feel free to ask:) 

2sweet78
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

Hey nice to meet you, My name is Laurie. I will tell you a few things about myself.

I live in Grand Prairie, I am 29, I have three kids ages 13, 12 and 7, married to my high school sweetheart, Luis. I am a full time teachers asst in Arlington, TX and have been here for going on 6 years. Anything else please feel free to ask:) 

So nice to meet you Laurie, it looks like we have a lot of things in common. I have a 13. 9.and 8 yr old and also lives in Grand Prairie. I also married my highschool love and I am 31. Hopefully we will get a chance to talk more. 

Irishgirlx959
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Hi ladies! I'm Colleen and I'm a Mom to three kids ages 15, 13 and 12. I live in Arlington. I hope we get a chance to chat more soon!

Wife to Kevin...Mom to Christian. Theresa and Skylar

My Life, My World!

2sweet78
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Hi Colleen, nice to meet you and look forward to chatting with ya as well

MsJaunty
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Good morning everyone!  I am the proud mother of a 15 year old.  We live in Arlington too.  I work at a bank and go to college full time. But I would love to find a job where I can work at home. So, my plate is full.  Add to that my son wants to get and job and get his license too. LOL!

mamadezavala
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Hi to all the mom in the Dallas area. My name is Pauline and I'm a mother of three (6,5,and 1) but soon to be four (due in march 2010). I live close to the down town area. And i been living here for the pass 12 years  I'm a stay at home mom. And to surprise all I'm only 23 years old. It will nice to chat with mom in the near and you can understand what one mother can go thorough. I recently last my best friend -- she told me she doesn't want to be my friend because i was a bad friend. It not I'm bad i just don't got time to go out and clubbing with her no more. Well Lady's i look forward to meeting ya'll.

2sweet78
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Well ladies, I am so thankful that we all have a want to meet others in the area. I hope that over time we can set up some dates to go out to lunch or something where we can get to know each other. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Chocomama
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Hello Ladies!

My name is Christie, I'm 29 and I have two girls (1 & 3yrs). I'm married to a wonderful man and we reside in Grand Prairie.  I work two part time jobs and will be going back to school in January...Yipee!! I'm very easy going and love meeting new people. Hope to connect with you ladies and looking forward to some outings.

2sweet78
by Group Owner on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Hi Christie, hopefully after the holidays we can start planning some outings. Thanks for joining :)

christinajovy32
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have lived in Duncanville for almost three years now. I moved from a small town about 50 miles from Amarillo. I have to say I love this area and the people here; so I am never going to move..lol I have been married going on three years in April. I married my best friend we have been together for six years dating, engaged, and now married. I have two boys ages 13 and 7; different ends on the age spectrum..lol I look forward to getting to know all of you lovely ladies. Have a great day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)