Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Members

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 8:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Any ideas on how to get new members? I created a journal entry but it got voted off the popular list again. I have the siggy that you can steal. I have also promoted in the groups that I am part of that allow it. I will be using the promote your group option here as soon as I am done with this. Anything else I should be doing in your opinion?

by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
FrogSalad
by Member on Jun. 11, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I know a couple of other ladies on CM who have M2F TG dads.  I will let them know about the group.  I'm not sure how else to promote the group, though.  I can't get my own group off the ground!

purpleducky
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Quoting FrogSalad:

I know a couple of other ladies on CM who have M2F TG dads.  I will let them know about the group.  I'm not sure how else to promote the group, though.  I can't get my own group off the ground!

celestegood
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 4:51 PM

IDK, I am an admin over at friends and family of transgenders, and I have no idea how to help you.  I need to get a siggy made for the group, but not sure how to do that.  I asked my friends to join, and I did send messages to members that were not visiting the group for a long time (like two or three years ago). 

Anyhow, yeah.  I would start with a siggy for your group, and use it on cm when you're on here.  That in itself would help your member issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)