Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are you here?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 8:45 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 472 Total Views

Simple question. Figured it would be nice to have it written down in here too and not just part of your introduction.

I'm here because I am in the midst of transitioning. I am a FTM individual.

by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DruidessMommy
by on Dec. 19, 2009 at 2:44 PM

I am here because I have loved transgendered people, and support them in every aspect of their life, their rights as human beings and as parents, wives, husbands, lovers, best friends, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters. 

robin1953
by on Feb. 13, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I am here to learn to support my son and understand what he is going through.

KristinaNicole
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2010 at 8:36 AM

I am here as a male to female transwoman to help others understand and be accepting of transgendered people.

WaterDusk
by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I'm here as a female to male in the very beginning phase of transitioning.  I want to finish breast feeding before I look into getting any hormones or physical changes. 

Right now I'm spending a lot of time with voice training while reading to my little guy.  I have a naturally high pitched voice so it is taking sometime.

Mandi
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 11:10 PM

I am here because my sons father is transgendered and i need advice on how to cope with problems my son may face. Though we are not together i refuse to let my choices and people in my life affect the way my son views his father...well other mother..i just need support..

"The Only thing more Expensive then Education is Ignorance." Benjamin Franklin

FrogSalad
by Member on Jun. 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM

My father is M2F TG.

Lottie_5
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2010 at 9:11 PM

I am here to learn how to be more supportive to my husband who is mtf. I really want to cont. to be with him I am finding it hard to cope and I am looking for some support for myself so I can be better for him.

purpleducky
by Group Owner on Jun. 10, 2010 at 8:07 AM

I am here if you ever want to talk. Feel free to message me ANYTIME. My husband is also MtF and I have issues dealing with it from time to time too.

Quoting Lottie_5:

I am here to learn how to be more supportive to my husband who is mtf. I really want to cont. to be with him I am finding it hard to cope and I am looking for some support for myself so I can be better for him.

avalanchedsteph
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Father is M2F and though I am good with it, I think this will be very good for me..

celestegood
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 4:59 PM

I'm here because my son is transgendered and you can NEVER have too much support!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN