Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 338 Total Views

Hello Everyone,

I am happy you are here to share a wonderful group helping moms be their best. I am Marlene McCray, I worked as a teacher for many years and although I loved my job, I  always had a passion to work for myself. After years of trial and errors with different companies I found my passion and it was really what I was doing all along and that is inspiring and empowering others to live their best life. Now, as a Success Coach & Lifestyle Expert @ bizymoms.com. I can do that and more.

So, Ladies follow your passion and be of service to others first and you will be rewarded abundantly.

God Bless,

Marlene McCray

Lifestyle Expert @ bizymoms.com

by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamasparkie
by on May. 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I want to thank you so much for inviting me to join your group....As you know change just happened to find me when I was least expecting it and it has been a rough 8 months...First off In will let you know I am an open person...my life has been full of turmoil and each crisis has heald many life lessons that I can use to help, encourage and even to a point empower other women who like me are ready for change. (Or forced to change as the case may be)....Been there done that can actually bring the benefit of life to someone who is hurting.   I hope I can be a benefit to the group.    sincrely...Connie Ansinger Jordan

MMcCray
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Hello Mommasparkie,

Its a blessing to have you here.  We want to learn from your experiences because indeed we all have some dynamic views worth sharing.

God Bless,

Marlene

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)