Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interesting topic

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

If you remember that old song by Captain and Tenille, are you ready, this peaked my interest. I just joined Cafe Mom last night, and have read a lot of posts.  There are so many topics that I want to join!  I am a grandmother, so I'm not into having babies, but I know lots about them.  I quit my job to take care of my granddaughter while her parents worked, until she was 2, then did it 3 days a week.  She's now 13, and her brother is almost 9, so childcare is something I am still familiar with.  This would be a good place to start looking into things for me, besides for my usual hobbies.  I don't drive, so that makes things difficult, and I've been dealing with my father, who is in assisted living, and my brother and I can't agree on anything.  I have had some health issues, such as spine surgery, and now, an ovarian cyst.  I am tired of being sick!!  This group looks like it will motivate me.  Hope this wasnt too long or boring.

Susan

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MMcCray
by Group Owner on May. 2, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Hello Sue and Welcome,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. Awesome way to contribute to helping your daugher. Much blessings to you. Yes, there will be lots of motivational themes here and I hope you are supercharged at sharing your own because I am sure you have great inputs to help others. Again, I welcome you and look forward to more chats!

God Bless and Speefast healing,

Marlene

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)