Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You Like Me??

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

I don't know what it is, but ever since I gained all that weight from having my daughter, it seems to go no where. I was 180lbs pre-preg and I am still around 220lbs post-preg. I was just wondering if any of you were in my situation and how did you start to finally lose the weight and when? Thanks all!

by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TMS62005
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I am in your situation.  I lost all my baby weight from my first in 2 weeks and so I thought this would be easy cause I didn't do anything.  Well I still have the baby weight from my 17 month son.  I got my treadmill cleared off and started taking Alli.  And even though I hate it I started counting calories.  On the alli website it told me I could eat 1880 calories and it is 7:00pm and I have had less than 700 with eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Good luck with losing the weight, I know its hard!!!

good luck

CafeMom Tickers

Country Farm Child Birthday Ticker

Scarlet_Necro
by on Jan. 9, 2010 at 8:09 AM

I lost 30lbs of my pregnancy weight in the first 2 months. But I have 10lbs now to lose......6 months later. I started dieting, not eating more than 900kcals a day and exercising. I want to get to 90lbs which is 15 less then my pre-preg weight

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I got advice to buy this work out DVD and x2 2lb weights. I think I'll try that. Wish me luck!

The only thing I am still looking for are dinner ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner meals so I can eat healthy too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)