Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey all

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 367 Total Views
hi just thought i would introduce myself -- my name is ann and i have five kids - 21, 16, 16 , 14 & 13 -- i have two boys and three girls --- the two older are my step- children --- but i never use that term unless explaining ---- they are mine -- i am their mom and i love them just as much as my biological children ---- i would love to talk with other moms that have a full house also!!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jpmama5
by Group Owner on Jun. 22, 2007 at 1:28 AM
Sounds like you are enjoying being "Mom".  Me too.  Mine are ages 8 down to 1 year, so it gets a little hairy, especially when the kids are out for the summer, but I want to make it an enjoyable summer for all of them.  Doing stuff together and also having their own little projects going that they can do by themselves.  What are some fun memories you have during summers past?

jpmama5
mommy-of-5
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 9:44 AM
my kids always loved the lake --- we would take them swimming there two or three times a week --- and day trips --- with so many kids we found it hard to be able to save for a week vacation -- so we would take day trips -- nice places , zoos, museums, their favorite was the animal safari park where they could ride thru and feed the animals on this guided tour and then spend the day at their zoo the rest of the day --- pictures -- i have pictures lol ---- how about you ?
ladytaz143
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2007 at 2:53 AM
I AM A MOTHER OF 7 WONDERFUL KIDS 5 ARE MINE 2 ARE MY STEP CHILDREN .......... WE HAVE ONLY 3 OF THEM LIVEING WITH US  THEM AGES OF THOSE 3 ARE 2 , 4 , 11 YEARS MY OTHER 2 SONS ARE 7 AND 9 , MY STEP KIDS ARE AROUND 7 AND 10 I BELIVE WE DO NOT GET TO SEE THEM AT ALL AND MY 2 SOND HARDLY EVER GET TO COME STAY WITH US SO SAD ...........
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)