Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Arizona Ilegal's and California has same problem!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 557 Total Views

San Diego, California has it's share of illegal immigrants who are also DEALING DRUGS but San Diego continues to cover it all up and REFUSES TO CLOSE OUR BOARDERS HERE TOO.  EVEN WHEN HARDLY ANY AMERICANS WANT TO GO INTO MEXICO ANY MORE DUE TO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED THERE FOR ONE REASON.

For aproximately sixteen years the San Diego and Arizona boarders have been left open due to the possibility of CONGRESS and our presidents including this new one, refusing to close them. 

These are the people to blame for the corruption and continued corruption in our country so don't forget to vote them out in November and it's easy to vote Absentee Ballot!!!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carlottta
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Not only Arizona has an illegal immigrant problem, but San Diego,California has the same problem.

This problem in San Diego has been going on for over sixteen years and there's a Silent Stand Down on any arrests to illegals.  Go figure that one!!!  And honk if you love Jesus.

Our new president has not stopped this mess in Arizona or in San Diego.  And neither has congress.

People, WAKE UP, THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE BRUTALLY IN MEXICO, so you need to vote out all the congress people who are refusing to stop this and let's support Jan Brewer, and give her the credit she deserves.  How brave she has been to back up the Federal Laws on Illegal Immigrants.

My QUESTION IS THIS:  WHY HAVEN'T THE PRESIDENTS IN THE PAST AND THE FUTURE AND OUR OWN CONGRESS STOPPED IT.  STOP THIS AT OUR BOARDERS NOW, TO SAY NOTHING OF THE MAD AND INSANE MEXICAN SEMI TRUCK DRIVERS ON OUR USA FREEWAYS, SCARRY, YIKES, BEWARE ALL YOU DRIVERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girlsclubmom
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I agree. I say go for it Arizona - if the federal government will not protect our borders, the states need to stand up. I do not think that will happen in Liberal California too quickly.

mommyheymommy
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I hope they protect our borders in a way that doesn't incorporate racial profiling.  

Carlottta
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Ladies, if you want to see the truth on Cartels in Arizona go to:

http://www.us.mc1801.mail.yahoo.com/   Thousands of guns and amo,not nice.

girlsclubmom
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:13 PM

My brother lives in Phoenix - #1 kidnapping area of the country. It is scary.

The borders need to be protected - if you are here legally you have nothing to hide.

Carlottta
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I heard on the news last night that Obama promised Jan Brewer,Governor of Arizona 6,000 soldiers to guard Arizona's boarder, then, he sent only 300.  What a joke, I could be off a bit on the numbers, but also, no guns she said and desk jobs.  Can you believe this?  And the cartels carry machine guns.  Wake up out there, we need to remind our President that we need more soldiers on the boarder not SECRETARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama also had two or three signs posted warning illegals not to enter,some help that will be alright!!  Go figure!!

Carlottta
by on Jul. 2, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Now the secretaries have been pumped up to 500 something.  Well....that's better than 300!!!

girlsclubmom
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Frustrating - they just refuse to get how really dangerous it is.

Carlottta
by on Jul. 4, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I have a suspision it's all about doing nothing so the persons in office  can get all the votes for turning their heads!!!!!!!!!!

Carlottta
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 3:19 PM

San Diego,California is getting its share of gang killings once again.  Wake up Bonnie Dumanis, Disctirct Attorney......start arresting the gangs who live in our county.  Put them in prison where they belong so the people of your county don't have to be killed for walking down the street or playing in a PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)