Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silly Reasons...For fun

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

I was thinking after a conversation with my bff, about some of the silliest reasons women on CM have given for wanting to leave their husbands... Lets have a laugh and try to list the silliest reasons we have read here on CM....

The absolute silliest one I have EVER heard of was at the height of the Twighlight craze. I was browsing the popular posts in some group or another, and the title of someone's post was, no kidding here, "How do I make DH more like Edward?" and in the body of the post, the main just of the post was "DH is nothing like Edward, who is the ideal man, DH isn't sweet, charming, and loving. Oh, and he doesn't shimmer or drive (whatever car it was from the movie). I already told him if he doesn't start acting more like Edward, I'm out of here... HELP"

Needless to say, the whole thing was full of the leave him comments, many of them serious, as the original post was....

We are all free to revel in the ties that bind us. The feel of the ropes rubbing against one's wrists reminds one they are completely free in their submission. In my willing and loving submission to Him, I have experienced absolute true freedom.
"Within every Dom worthy of the title, there is a little submissive in that He will do anything, give up anything, for the sake of His submissive's health, well being, happyness, and love. Those who are not, do not deserve to scrape the gum from the bottom of his submissive's boots" ~ A true Dom's feelings on the new breed of self proclaimed "Doms"

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
my_lovely
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Oh my I remember that post!! I didn't bother reading the replies though, so I can only imagine.

I see so many post where the woman is complaining that her DH, BF, or is mad because she is home all day with the kids and nothing is done, or no dinner has been cooked. Then the woman says she's fed up and if he doesn't change his ways she's going to leave him. Usually these kinds of post are in the SAHM group. I can't help but think "Well, why can't you clean or cook? You're home all day, yes with kids BUT, if you try to be on top of things it wouldn't be so hard!!" Or I want to write "JUST COOK HIM A DAMN MEAL!!" lol

So, many woman back up these reduculous "reasons" to leave their husbands. It's very sad  

Cavalrybaby02
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 1:34 PM

The silliest one I have ever heard was because he didn't wash his face in the mornings.  Seriously.  He showered at night and he had sleep in his eyes the next morning and didn't wash his face and she was fed up with it...

My husband was deployed at the time and I wanted to slap her.  And I am NOT a violent person.  All I wanted was my husband HOME... dirty, stinky, whatever, I didn't care, I just wanted him with me. 

p88hbear
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 4:16 PM

There are tons... let see:

The one about a women who got all upset because she was fiddle farting around on the computer and her husband wanted her to make some lunch... all the women got up in arms about his verbal abuse (he told the little boy that he was going to find a new mommy)...

There was one about how this woman (I refuse to call her a mom) sat around all day, had the older child (I think he was 6 or 7) do all the chores, including taking care of an infant.  The DH/SO came home and got ticked off and she had the nerve to be upset...

The one that is my 'favorite' was a girl who in her early twenties and PG with #3 and her DH was something like 9 years older than her.  She kept saying how when they got together four years ago she didn't think anything of it but now he annoys her, she doesn't want to make love to him, she can't stand the way he dresses... just on and on.  Then she said she didn't do her hair and make up any more and that was the most important thing in her life.. blah blah blabbety blah... all the girls who responded to her were saying things "yeah, leave the old man" and it was just insane!

I guess communication doesn't work for those types of folks... so sad.

Group Owner ~ Soup to Nuts & Everything in Between

Group Admin ~ Married After Only A Few Months

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)