Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vbac with gestational diabetes? Please help.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:20 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 329 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you think i should try it?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

Does anyone know or have had a vbac with gestational diabetes? I am really set on having a vbac and im sick of my current hospital telling me they wont let me. Im transfering to a new doc cuz its far from my house and because i had a crappy experience after i had my daughter there 2 yrs ago. Iv'e read a few articles that say a woman with gest diabetes has the same chance for a successful vbac as anyone whos had 1 c section b4. So im determined it can be done. My daughter was 8lbs 12 oz when born the reason i didnt progress was she was transverve and wouldnt move, I was induced due to high blood pressure i then got an epidural and only progressed to 5cm, wich i think was pretty good. I think that due to the reasons i had the first c section i should be allowed to try this one natural.

I am a 21 yr old, with a 2 yr old Daughter,Pregnant with #2 having a BOY, Due October 29th, Vbac hopeful, with gestational diabetes, married to an amazing husband, future breastfeeding, potty training acolmplished, Mommy!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KimmyPoo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:40 PM

i say go for it.. if you think you cn try it.. good luck and hope everything works out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)