Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the worst that could happen?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 366 Total Views

If I gave into my craving for a doughnut? I have wanted one for a couple of months and can't stand it anymore. Everytime I get out I pass a damn dunkin donuts! Its like that doughnut is taunting me or something.

pregnancy calendar

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dansebsil
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Shhh, dont tell anyone, I gave in yesterday too, darn cake doughnuts from casey's.  I think it's okay every once in awhile, just dont over do it.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Dodgermommy
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Split one with your dh!! That way you are getting your craving fixed without too much of the guilt!

W13sgirl
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:32 PM

thanks. I am definetly going to eat that half a doughnut. I wont feel bad if I only eat half!

pregnancy calendar

verybestmommy
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Oh please!   I used to do that stuff all the time, when I had a really bad craving I would just include it in my dinner :o)

W13sgirl
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:12 AM

I had one and it was goooood.

pregnancy calendar

akhartis
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Believe it or not, a nurse from the maternity center at the hospital told me that at least once a month I should have something that I am not supposed to.  She said it would not hurt to do it once a month.  Dieting is hard, but if you can reward yourself for a month of good numbers then do it!  She said don't go overboard and eat a whole pizza or anything like that, but I would imagine a donut would be fine.  With my last pregnancy I allowed myself to have Olive Garden one time a month and my daughter was born full term and weighed 5 Lbs. 10 oz., so it did not hurt her one bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)