Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pepper's Exercise Diary

Posted by   + Show Post

Here I will document the steps taken or not taken as I strive to be more active

by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Replies (11-19):
haydall
by Member on Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:01 PM
I ran 2.25 miles today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydall
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Time to update. This week, Monday I ran/walked 2.5 miles at 30:30 intervals. Wednesday the same. Today I ran/walked 3 miles in 36.5 minutes and then walked another 3 miles 10-20 minutes later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydall
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 6:43 PM
This week, Monday and Wednesday ran 30 minutes. Today 5 miles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydall
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I ran M and W for 1/2 hour. Friday I ran the island I live on, so 6.3 miles. I completed it in 1:14, which is fast for me. Surprised to find out I am under 12 minutes!

haydall
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:32 PM

This past week, we had Cub Scout Day Camp. So I would not have to pay, I volunteered all week running the cooking station. Somehow I still was able to work in my training. Monday I went for my half hour run. Wednesday I became lazy and blew it off. Friday I ran 8 miles per my training schedule. I paid dfor not keeping up my training with sore quads over the weekend. Today I did my half hour of running also. Oh and it was great hanging out with early 20's boys. Made me feel young again!

haydall
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Still running 3x/week. Today ran 6 miles with an average of 12.8 minutes per mile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TXmomof5cubs
by Head Admin on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Way to go Pepper! You are motivating me to get my keister in gear. Thanks!!

haydall
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Hi hi! I have a half marathon sept. 1 (disneyland) and then another November 10 (WDW). So I have to train! Yesterday I thought I ran 12.5 miles and actually went 13.2! So I know I can complete the distance. It took my 2:40:26 which means I will at least finish. After November, well I may just quit running, we'll see. Yesterday I found out my calves are built which was not amusing. I thought they would go lean! Oh well. At least I'll compete a marathon before I turn 30!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TXmomof5cubs
by Head Admin on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Way to go!! I am running the half in Dallas in December. We can't do one earlier than this one each year because it is TOO hot to train. Good luck! 2:40 is a great time!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN