Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pepper's Food Diary

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 562 Total Views

Will this keep me accountable for all that enters my mouth? We will see...

by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
haydall
by Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:54 PM

So far today, I have had a tapioca tea. Calories, no clue but I am not interested in calorie counting. For snack after my workout, I had a handful of Pecans and some edemame pods. Snacking later involved 2 cookies. Dinner was two small slices of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans

haydall
by Member on Jan. 12, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Today i woke up and had a cup of tea. Later I had an orange before my walk. Upon returning I ate a butter cookie, a cup of oatmeal with 1/2 teaspoon of organic cane sugar. On my way into clinic I ate 3 chicken wings and 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries. For lunch i will have leftovers from last nights dinner, so meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. Dinner consisted of Rice, bell peppers, onion and chicken stir fry. Dessert consisted of delicious chocolate truffles

haydall
by Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 12:22 PM

1/13

Breakfast:Eggnog steamer whole milk

Lunch: meatloaf, mashed potatoes

Dinner: sushi and chicken karaage

haydall
by Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM

breakfast: steamer whole milk and rice with karaage

haydall
by Member on Jan. 18, 2011 at 1:20 PM

i have discovered that the weekends are a bit different for me. Especially when I have seminar. Saturday I had a bagel with green onion smear, 4 oranges and a glass of orange juice for breakfast. Lunhc consisted of an asian buffet where I had a lot of sushi. Dinner, I do not remember eating at all. Sunday I went back to seminar and had lox and bagel. Lunch was grazing on leftovers. Dinner again I forgot to eat and had an orange before I went to bed. Yesterday I let be my junk day. So I had popcorn for breakfast, steak and eggs over easy for lunch and cheese enchiladas for dinner.

Today I started a cleanse, so I have had a protein shake and blueberries so far. I will eat a bar that is part of the cleanse for a snack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)