Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nice to meet ya! Introductions here!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

Tell us a few things about who you are! What do we call you? Where are you from? How many kids do you have? What are their ages? What is the deal with Twilight? What's your favorite color? Share as much as you would like! Feel free to add a picture of yourself!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommyCakesinTX
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Hi, I'm Kat!  I'm the owner of this group. I am a 34 year old stay at home Mommy and wife. I have one daughter, Hadassa (3) and a son in heaven, Derrick (would be 21) . We are in our third year of TTC.  My husband is Bob. He is UVesrse Prem Tech with AT&T. We live in Texas near Houston.  We are both originally from NJ. I love cooking, baking, developing recipes and collecting cook books and vintage kitchen ware. I am a homeschooling mom, a born again Christian and a little bit crunchy.   I am sarcastic and funny. My favorite color is pink and I am all about everything girly!

Blessed5s
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Hello,

My name is Annie and I live in a small, farming community in Michigan.  My hubby and I have been married for 17 years and have three great kids.  (2 boys & 1 girl...all teens??) I am a competitive cheerleading coach and my husband coaches little league baseball in his spare time.  Our kids are rediculously active teens (we love it too) and we're truly enjoying our blessed life together.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some other moms and share some of our war stories! lol.  Have a blessed day!

MommyCakesinTX
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Nice to meet you Annie!

CarrieGemenon19
by on Feb. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Hi there! I'm Carrie, Wife and Mom. I have a teenager (14) and a toddler (14 Months) . I live in Rio Rancho, NM. Just moved from Albuquerque- a whole 25 minutes away, but a world of difference! Twilight- Ummm...well, my daughter reads it (that's the nicest I can think to say- sorry). Green (and Purple) are my favorite colors.  Sunflowers are my favorite flower- they are so happy and summery. I am a landscape designer, and have been drafting since I was 14. I love arts and crafts, cake decorating and gardening.  Glad to be hear and hope to chat with you all soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)