Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dig It or Dump It? (product reviews)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

Product reviews. Want to try a new product but aren't sure how you'll like it?  Post it here and have your fellow group members give you their reviews.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Blessed5s
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Well, I finally fell for one of those products advertised on "t.v.  only" (I found it at our local CVS) and decided to give it a try.  It's called the Windshield Wonder and claims to clean your automobile windows without chemicals AND streak free.  I hate trying to reach down to the bottom of my van windows and have never been able to keep all the sprays, etc. off the dashboard. 

I bought it, took it home, cut open the package and put this funny cloth like sock over the flat plastic rectangle with a long stick thinking what a sucker I was for spending $10 on this thing.   I filled up the tiny little bottle with regular sink water and set out to clean my van windows before my husband could see that I bought this stupid looking thing!

I made sure no-one was looking and sprayed the tap water on the front window and began to wipe the windows.  HOLY CRAP...this thing really worked!  I couldn't believe it.  I continued to clean all the windows in the van and honest to goodness they looked fantastic.  Cleaner than clean, no streaks, no chemicals.  I ended up liking this thing so much I bought one for my Dad for Christmas.  (He REALLY appreciates a clean car as much as I do!)

As funny as it looks, I swear this Windshield Wonder is in fact just that.  (No...I don't own stock in this company and I am not a paid actor!  ha-ha.)  I would highly recommend this product to other clean freaks like me.  Best wishes!!!

MommyCakesinTX
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Thanks Annie!

MommyCakesinTX
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I need a new crock pot. My crock pot brand 6 qt one went to crap less than a year after I got it.  Any suggestions?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)