• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi! I'm new. My story. :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 352 Total Views

Hello All! My name is Rachel, I am 24 years old, and stay at home mom. My husband and I have been married for 6 years. We met in June of 2003 and married on October 13th 2003. We have 2 daughters, Sydney who is 4 years old, and Jade who will be 1 next month. My husband is a CNC Programer....(don't ask, I don't even understand what he does..lol.) We met and lived in Buffalo, NY. for the first 4 1/2 years of our marriage. A year and a half ago hubby and I moved back to my hometown, Dallas, TX.  We moved because the economy up in NY was getting so bad, I got laid off, then a week later the same happened to my husband. Moving to TX was honestly the best thing that ever happened to us in 6 years. We went from near bankruptcy, 1 car, ALL bills were in collections, both of us had to work then we moved to TX. I haven't worked since we moved here....there is no need for me to go to work...we bought a 2nd car..we have the nicest place now that we've had in 6 years. The change was just so dramatic for us. I honestly believe that when you meet that person you are meant to be with for the rest of your life you shouldn't wait....I met and married my husband in 4 months, because the second I met him I knew he was it for me....and if anything ever happened to him I could never be with anyone else. He is my soul-mate and I love him to death. We've had ALOT of hard times in 6 years....and thankfully this last year and a half things have actually been really good....we needed some luck. I thank my lucky stars for him every day. :)

PICTURES-

My hubby and our 2 girls.

Sydney- Our 4 year old.

Jade- 11 months old.

ME :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Armygirl2299703
by Member on Jan. 27, 2010 at 5:51 AM

Welcome!

I'm not married yet to the love of my life, but we're going in that direction & have no doubt will be married by the end of the year, if not sooner :) Can't wait to make that next step. I'm happier with him then I've been with ANYONE, EVER!! You have such beautiful daughters, btw.

armygirl giving flowerProud Girlfriend to a wonderful man...he's everything I've wanted in a partner & more & we can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together.I'm also a proud mommy to a beautiful little girl named, Lyric Marie.I love you both sooo very much!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)