Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay!!! *update with pictures*ADDED PIC OF NEW TATTOO!!!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 373 Total Views

I got my nose pierced last night!!

I am getting another tattoo tonight! This is going to bring my total to 4 tattoos!!!

Photobucket

by on Feb. 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pageantgirl3
by Group Admin on Feb. 27, 2010 at 12:20 PM

nice!

p88hbear
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Oh my goodness... did it hurt?  And I have an honest, although admittedly silly, question... two actually ~ what happens if your nose gets stuffy... will it hurt?  And in order to change it out (if you do change it, not sure if it's an option really), how will you get the backing off?  It looks nice though!

emmasmommy8106
by Group Admin on Mar. 1, 2010 at 1:10 PM

The only thing is that my eye teared up on the side of the nose they pierced. The only thing I noticed so far is my nose is really runny which I am guess is because there is a foreign object in my nose. http://www.freshtrends.com/cgi-bin/item/STL_NSE/Steel_Nose_Ring <<that is the kind of jewelry they used. Since it is bent it wont move. To get it out I will have to turn the bar a little bit but I think the stud on the end twists off. I am not sure though haha.

The only other thing is when you bump it it is a little sore. I mean I got it done only 3 days ago and they said it will be sore for almost 3 months which is the normal time it takes to heal.

Quoting p88hbear:

Oh my goodness... did it hurt?  And I have an honest, although admittedly silly, question... two actually ~ what happens if your nose gets stuffy... will it hurt?  And in order to change it out (if you do change it, not sure if it's an option really), how will you get the backing off?  It looks nice though!

Photobucket

AMom29
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Um...Ow.  Don't be offended, but....WHY?

emmasmommy8106
by Group Admin on Mar. 2, 2010 at 5:28 PM

It is something I wanted to do for a long time.

Quoting AMom29:

Um...Ow.  Don't be offended, but....WHY?

Photobucket

lexismum03
by Member on Mar. 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I have thought about getting my nose done but its not really me. I do have my navel and tounge pierced though...lol and I have two tatoos one big one on my lower back(tramp stamp as some may say...lol) and then one on the top of my food which I love!

pageantgirl3
by Group Admin on Mar. 2, 2010 at 7:38 PM

The tattoo is beautiful! I couldn't get anything done that causes pain. I'm a whimp.

emmasmommy8106
by Group Admin on Mar. 3, 2010 at 12:59 AM

This was the least painful tattoo i have gotten. If I didnt hear the buzzing of the tattoo gun i wouldnt of known i was getting a tattoo.

Quoting pageantgirl3:

The tattoo is beautiful! I couldn't get anything done that causes pain. I'm a whimp.

Photobucket

sunshine344
by Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I like the tat, very pretty, where is it at on you? I have one on each sholder and they both hurt like a bitch but im a whimp lol.

p88hbear
by on Mar. 3, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Quoting sunshine344:

I like the tat, very pretty, where is it at on you? I have one on each sholder and they both hurt like a bitch but im a whimp lol.

I was wondering about the location too... the only place that I can deduce from the information given is perhaps it is on Mrs. Christina's hiney... lol.  My brother, who has several tattoos, stated that the more "meat" there is on the area, the less painful it is... aren't our tushies one of the meatiest places we have?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN