Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shutterbugs... Brag a little!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:21 AM
  • 22 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

So I fancy myself a bit of a shutterbug and I know there are other moms out there with the same mindset... so let's brag on ourselves a bit... here are few of my recent favorites that I took and wanted to share... please add some of yours too!

by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pageantgirl3
by Group Admin on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM

I'm not much of a picture taker, only of the kiddos lol. But I have to say those are beautiful pictures.

p88hbear
by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:43 AM

My family has vowed to disown me if I don't find other subjects to shoot... it's bad... lol... I keep my camera in my purse because you just never know when a "Kodak moment" will come around!

pageantgirl3
by Group Admin on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM

My husband just got me a digital camera for christmas and thats exactly what I do but only when the kiddos are doing something lol or its a cute picture. Like this one:

Quoting p88hbear:

My family has vowed to disown me if I don't find other subjects to shoot... it's bad... lol... I keep my camera in my purse because you just never know when a "Kodak moment" will come around!

p88hbear
by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM

How cute are they!  Get out and play with your camera... you just might catch the bug too!!

sunshine344
by Member on Mar. 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Love the first one the best, but there all great photo's. I am a shutterbug to :) just recently i started shooting other peoples kids and other things here is a few.

lexismum03
by Member on Mar. 2, 2010 at 5:31 PM

This is my trixie dog...lol

My darling daughter Christmas day at my inlaws! I loved it!

I could go On and On all day! 

p88hbear
by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Oh they are all wonderful!  Thank you for sharing... keep them coming too!  I have to ask... how in the world did you manage to get the water drop - that is amazing!

sunshine344
by Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Quoting p88hbear:

Oh they are all wonderful!  Thank you for sharing... keep them coming too!  I have to ask... how in the world did you manage to get the water drop - that is amazing!

My faucet, a tin water basin ( diff colors buckets or basins make different color drops, I just got real close and filled the basin up all the way almost then turned the faucet on and of and took literally about 100 pictures to get that good one, and i upped the saturation alittle, here is a picture so you can see my set up, you should try it it def helped me get a feel for close ups.

sunshine344
by Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Quoting lexismum03:

This is my trixie dog...lol

My darling daughter Christmas day at my inlaws! I loved it!

I could go On and On all day! 

I love your watermark in the second picture, did you make that? Your pictures are awesome!

lexismum03
by Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Quoting sunshine344:

I love your watermark in the second picture, did you make that? Your pictures are awesome!

Yea I made it in photoshop and crated a little action for it I still can't get it the way I want it exactly....lol And thank you very much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)