Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A bit about me

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

My name is Kayty I am a proudmommy of 2. A Beautiful little girl named Triniti and a Handsome little boy named Todd Jr.. Her bday is 7-5-06, and his is 8-29-08. I am getting married Feb. 27th, 2010. And we are also trying to conceive our last baby. I'm hoping for a girl and my fiance is hoping for a boy. But of course we'll be happy either way.

Mommy of 2 wacky but adorable kids + Engaged to a crazy but lovable guy ;-)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tinkerbellma83
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Quoting Proud_Mama3988:

My name is Kayty I am a proudmommy of 2. A Beautiful little girl named Triniti and a Handsome little boy named Todd Jr.. Her bday is 7-5-06, and his is 8-29-08. I am getting married Feb. 27th, 2010. And we are also trying to conceive our last baby. I'm hoping for a girl and my fiance is hoping for a boy. But of course we'll be happy either way.

My name is Lindsey and i am a proud mother o2 as well my little princess is named alyssa and her b-day is 4-7-06 and my little angle baby for a son his name is Robert  and his b-day is 9-7-07 . HE is my angle baby cause he almost did not make it when he was 5 months old he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and was hospitalized for 3 weeks he also had alot of other infections as well. I am engadged to a wonderful man, we have not set a date yet to busy taking care of our wonderful children. My daughter is so wonderful she loves to help take care of her brother and she doesn't let anything happen to him she is very protective of her lil bro it is so cute.

Proud_Mama3988
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Quoting tinkerbellma83:

Quoting Proud_Mama3988:

My name is Lindsey and i am a proud mother o2 as well my little princess is named alyssa and her b-day is 4-7-06 and my little angle baby for a son his name is Robert  and his b-day is 9-7-07 . HE is my angle baby cause he almost did not make it when he was 5 months old he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and was hospitalized for 3 weeks he also had alot of other infections as well. I am engadged to a wonderful man, we have not set a date yet to busy taking care of our wonderful children. My daughter is so wonderful she loves to help take care of her brother and she doesn't let anything happen to him she is very protective of her lil bro it is so cute.

aws that is very cute. My daughter can be protective of my son too. Sometimes when his father takes him to the store with him * they take turns he'll take her one time n him another * lol and when it's Baby Todd's turn to go with his daddy my daughter will go where are you taking my brother, don't take him lol. It's cute, but my daughter is also the bully to my son which he is now finally fighting back to her so she's calmed down a bit, it was easier early on b/c he couldn't defend himself now ... he can and he's a strong little boger lol so she has difficulty now. It's nice to meet you. And I'm glad your little boy is ok. Have a good day ;-) Talk again soon.

mom2twoboys41
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM

hi my name is Jami im married to Henry we are from WV we have 2 boys ages 5 and 2,henry jr and arron. henry and i have been married for 6 1/2yrs and together since i was 16, i also have 2 angels in heaven i lost due to miscarriages. can't wait to get to know everyone

Proud_Mama3988
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Thanks for your post, can't wait to get to know you all either ;-) Thanks for joining everyone.

mom2twoboys41
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:47 PM

your welcome

Quoting Proud_Mama3988:

Thanks for your post, can't wait to get to know you all either ;-) Thanks for joining everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)