Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome All Moms!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:21 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 125 Total Views

I'd like to start this group off with all of its members introducing themselves, you can say anything you'd like to share about yourself and comment on other members posts! I want this to be a friendly atmosphere so please reach out to as many people as you'd like on here. 

Well, I guess I'll start. My name is Elise. I'm 24 years old. I have a two year old daughter, Hailey, who is the light of my life. I am currently going to school, I'm finishing up my Bachelor's Degree this semester. I am engaged to an amazing guy. I love to read books and watch movies. I can go on and on about either topic. I am kind of a loner, but I really want to branch out and make some friends. A lot of my friends have either moved away or I've outgrown due to the fact that I no longer have a social nightlife (not that I really miss it), and they don't have any children. But nevertheless, I'd like to make some friends about my age who have children about my daughter's age, nearby so that we could hang out, have playdates, and make friends. That's another thing, since I really don't know anyone with children my daughter's age and she is an only child, and has no cousins or anything so she spends a lot of time with adults and older children, and I'm kind of scared that she won't know how to be social, get along with or have friends her own age. 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)