Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

Well, I'm trying to potty train my daughter, as I'm sure a lot of parents are or have done this. So basically I wanted everyone to just start posting some advice on what is working for their little ones right now, or has worked. lesbians

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CheerBugg1585
by Group Owner on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:07 PM

My child seems to be regressing in her potty training. She was doing really well with it, but now she doesn't want to tell me or even go when I take her. She throws a tantrum. Any advice is welcome!

tweetkat
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Make a party out of using to the potty. If she does wet herself then don't get mad or upset but do give her positive reinforcement.

When she does use the potty, through a little party (be very excited & proud). I know it seems silly but it will help & overtime it will not be necessary.

I know this method works because I used to help my mom when she kept kids while I was growing up & I have also used the method while babysitting.

CheerBugg1585
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2010 at 5:01 PM

That sounds like a great idea. I usually cheer for her a lot when she goes, tells me, or does another potty task. Or high 5's, she's really into that.

prbekka
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2010 at 6:57 PM

i have a 11month and i was going to start potty training her because she is so advised. that is a great idea and looking forward to read more advised

CheerBugg1585
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2010 at 8:16 PM

I also have a sticker rewards chart for the potty. When she does certain tasks she gets a sticker under that one. She likes to do it herself. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)