• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdate for thursday morning!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

I'm taking Alexis to the park in niceville, the childrens center park@10:30am....if anyone would like to meet me there, that would be awesome...just let me know if anyone can come:)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Armywife2009516
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:53 AM

I should be able to on Thursday as long as they come tomorrow to look at my stove lol

Kimmomof2383
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Sounds great!  I will just have Alexis with me...My little man starts headstart, so it will be nice to relax a little more lol...I will miss tho!!!

aireeno
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Thursdays right now are my day without all the boys, my friend and neoghbor Kim is nice enough to take them on Thursdays while John is deployed to give me a break! :) But any other time is great! :) The boys LOVE the park!

Kimmomof2383
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Sounds good you all!!!  I will try to make a playdate on a different day also, so everyone can come if their not busy...Remember you all can make ur own playdates on here also, where-ever you would like to have one...whether its at your house, the park, or wherever the kiddos can have fun!!!!

Armywife2009516
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 7:39 PM

We still on for tomorrow?

Kimmomof2383
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Yes I will see you there!!!  Hope to see some others there, if they can make it also:)  If not hope you all have a good weekend!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)