Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOTHER IN LAW AND FASHION......

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:18 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 244 Total Views

Is your mother in law with the times? Does she have long hair, short hair? Does she colour it? Does she wear make up, and do her nails? what about jewerelley?  Mine has short hair, does not colour it,,,, does wear a tiny bit of make up and has toe nails done by a pedicure,, me i have never had a manicure or a pedicure,,, gee, i need to get out more! ha ha ha, and yes, she does wear, ear rings, and a necklace, and a watch.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
morningglory1
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM

No, my mil has never worn make-up, she doesn't color her hair and never has. She never wears any jewelry, and I'm sure she's never had her nails or toes done. All of her dress clothes she buys at Macy's. They're that name brand that all the older people wear....I think it's called Alfred Dunner.

momof2girls0305
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 AM

My MIL keeps her hair short, colored and does wear jewelry, not load though :) He clothes are basic and her dressier clothes are a step up from everyday clothes. Not too dressy or in style, but not out of date, if that makes sense. Her nails are never done. and does wear some makeup. 

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:03 PM

nope my mil only colors and cuts her nothing else. she wears sweat pants or jeans in the summer but never buy nothing new unless she really has to and jewerly nope nothing and no makeup either.

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM

my MIL doesnt wear make up, doenst wear jewlery unless she is going out someplace for something imporatant, her clothes are tee shirts and sweat pants or work out pants that she picks up from the collection of millions of clothes a person she occasionally babysits for ( yes she steals the clothes) same with under clothing ( which I think is pretty bad and horrible of her to do that) I think the clothing is too small for her cause it is not wore out but the pocket area on the pants are ripping and she still wears them and you can see her underwear everyone in a while which I think she should just get rid of the pants and actually buy some clothes. she dyes her hair, she has had the same hair cut for a long time..all the pictures I see it has alway been the same hair cut. She doesnt understand why I dye my hair the way I do only cause of one occasion cause it didnt tuen out the way I liked and I redye it another color she says your gonna kill your hair and I told her oh well then I will just shave it off and start over with new hair..she gave me a funny look...lol she doesnt paint her nails or toe nails.

Krustybunny
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM

mine dresses above her pay grade and in clothes too young for her. She still shows slight mid-rift now and then. Or no bra with a spaghetti strap dress. She's 50.

mommyhonu
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 4:54 PM

She has short hair, yes to the hair color, yes to the makeup and jewelry. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)