Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO TELL Me,, ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING HOLIDAY WEEKEND....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:19 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

does anyone have to work, or all is off???? and what are your plans???

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brani5
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:22 AM

I close daycare for the holiday weekend and Monday. Don't have plans anymore since sil and mil have forbibben us to go over :( My mom, who has lupus, an autoimmune disease isn't scared of us, lol. So we might just go see her. Huh??? Wonder why my kids get along better with their Grandma Jen (my mom), than Grandma Kathy (mil)???

gardenchic
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM

aah, i am sorry, but i hope you all have a good time, no daycare kids, just some fun, family bonding!, i think the weather is going to be nice too, well, here anyways.. will it be good there? what is in the forecast?

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:54 AM

My husband has a 3 day weekend and not sure what we are doing yet.

brani5
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Friday high of 85, Sat 76 with 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms, Sun 67, Mon 75. Looks promising! That's for here in Wheatland where I live, probably pretty close to what my mom's would be like. She's only an hour away. It just hurts my feelings that we can't go to Green River to see the twins :( We haven't been there since before I had Ivan. It was Sept. 2009...

Quoting gardenchic:

aah, i am sorry, but i hope you all have a good time, no daycare kids, just some fun, family bonding!, i think the weather is going to be nice too, well, here anyways.. will it be good there? what is in the forecast?

morningglory1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM

We have nothing at all planned. I might go and visit a few graveyards. I did see a sign this morning for a parade in a town not too far from mine, so I might go to that.

Krustybunny
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2010 at 7:26 AM

this weekend is a three-day weekend for hubby. good thing too. Its our DD's 3rd b-day on sunday and her party is saturday. Pool party with barbeque. If its too hot, we plan on moving the shindig inside and let the kids do crafts and dance in the living room.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on May. 27, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Quoting Krustybunny:

this weekend is a three-day weekend for hubby. good thing too. Its our DD's 3rd b-day on sunday and her party is saturday. Pool party with barbeque. If its too hot, we plan on moving the shindig inside and let the kids do crafts and dance in the living room.

aahh, hope you have a blast, sounds fun,my kinda thing, love the bbqs and pool parties..

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on May. 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Zoey has monday off from school. my husband doesnt work. We are staying home and my mil will be here probably saturday. Other then that not much else is planned.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)