Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are you up to today?????

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

the second day of rain here, we were to cut mother in laws lawn last night but the rains came, so we are to do it today, and more rain, guess it was not meant to be, ha ha,, i am going to make shephards pie, i guess and warm this damp house up,

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Krustybunny
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:05 AM

last night was cold... got down to 75 degrees F. t-storms keep running past us. No relief from the humidty. I hope the repair guy shows up today to fix the wiring for our set top box. We've been without any video feed for 3 days now. I don't mind too much, but we are still paying for it. And watching the same few Disney movies over and over is driving me a bit nuts. I'm going to be pricing Gym's today. Hubby and I both need to drop weight. But I'm used to being big. I was born big. {{10lbs. 11oz.}} But hubby's body isn't ok with it and his health is coming into question. I'm pushing for it now because we just paid off our last credit card. We have care payments and the monthly bills, we owe a good chunk to his dad, but we pay off what we can as we can with him. I figure since we aren't dropping money on the credit card bill and racking up its intrest, we can afford some memberships.

brani5
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Full daycare today without a helper :( It rained a little her last night and was cold, probably 50s. I need to get some house cleaning done before my big trip tomorrow!!!

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM

yesterday the kids and I rode our bikes alot in the driveway. They had fun. I returned zoeys bike for a different one that she liked. She wanted one with training wheels so I let her get the one she wanted..She is more happy riding her bike now. my butt today is hurting from riding my bike..it has been about 14 going on 15 years since I last ride a bike. I will be use to it soon...=) today I think we are supppose to have some rain but not totally sure. It is suppose to be in the 80s today. I will be checking on my stuff in my garden cause I think I saw some pepper flower things coming out on my pepper plants and I think I might start to get some peppers soon...=) I want to see how my carrots are doing cause they are coming up and over the week end I thinned out my carrot plants cause they were so close together when I planted them so I have to give them some room. my cucumbers are doing good and look like they might start vining out and my beans look really good and getting bigger and I had to start pushing the leaves through the chickenwire so they start to climb the chickenwire. I cant wait to start picking stuff...=) Over last week end I pulled weeds out and we found a yellow/tan colored fly and I picked it up and gave it to gabriella and I was surprised cause she never wants to get near any bugs..=) I also held a daddy long leg spider in my basement cause it was coming over to me while I was stretching on the floor and I showed gabriella and she didnt want anything to do with it...=) SHe was like eeewww gross...lol

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Quoting Krustybunny:

last night was cold... got down to 75 degrees F. t-storms keep running past us. No relief from the humidty. I hope the repair guy shows up today to fix the wiring for our set top box. We've been without any video feed for 3 days now. I don't mind too much, but we are still paying for it. And watching the same few Disney movies over and over is driving me a bit nuts. I'm going to be pricing Gym's today. Hubby and I both need to drop weight. But I'm used to being big. I was born big. {{10lbs. 11oz.}} But hubby's body isn't ok with it and his health is coming into question. I'm pushing for it now because we just paid off our last credit card. We have care payments and the monthly bills, we owe a good chunk to his dad, but we pay off what we can as we can with him. I figure since we aren't dropping money on the credit card bill and racking up its intrest, we can afford some memberships.

well, i hope they show up to fix the wiring, i am like that too, it would not bother me too much, i would rather read a book, but with kids,,,,, they want it,,,,i am curious how much gyms would cost, so let me know., would you all go together or separate or when you can??? good for you in getting fit,,,,

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Quoting brani5:

Full daycare today without a helper :( It rained a little her last night and was cold, probably 50s. I need to get some house cleaning done before my big trip tomorrow!!!

do you have a helper every day??? do they stay from the beginning to the end???,,, hope you have a blast on your trip!

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Quoting robsgurl_23:

yesterday the kids and I rode our bikes alot in the driveway. They had fun. I returned zoeys bike for a different one that she liked. She wanted one with training wheels so I let her get the one she wanted..She is more happy riding her bike now. my butt today is hurting from riding my bike..it has been about 14 going on 15 years since I last ride a bike. I will be use to it soon...=) today I think we are supppose to have some rain but not totally sure. It is suppose to be in the 80s today. I will be checking on my stuff in my garden cause I think I saw some pepper flower things coming out on my pepper plants and I think I might start to get some peppers soon...=) I want to see how my carrots are doing cause they are coming up and over the week end I thinned out my carrot plants cause they were so close together when I planted them so I have to give them some room. my cucumbers are doing good and look like they might start vining out and my beans look really good and getting bigger and I had to start pushing the leaves through the chickenwire so they start to climb the chickenwire. I cant wait to start picking stuff...=) Over last week end I pulled weeds out and we found a yellow/tan colored fly and I picked it up and gave it to gabriella and I was surprised cause she never wants to get near any bugs..=) I also held a daddy long leg spider in my basement cause it was coming over to me while I was stretching on the floor and I showed gabriella and she didnt want anything to do with it...=) SHe was like eeewww gross...lol

at least you are getting out there on your bikes,, here i am wriitng to you all here and the rain is just pouring in all my windows, had to close them all,because the computer is in the basement, i have no idea what it is doing outside, sometimes that is good, some times, not,, your veggie garden sounds like a lot of fun, wish we had the room here to do that,, do you find veggies a lot of work,, or just in the beginning?

brani5
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:24 AM

My helper is here Mon, Wed, Fri from 9am-3pm. So she's not here for the entire day just the busiest parts of it :) I am going to meet up with a bunch of cafemom moms from one of my groups at the Denver Children's Museum! Should be a lot of fun. All our kids are 2 years old right now. It could get crazy. LOL!!!

Quoting gardenchic:

Quoting brani5:

do you have a helper every day??? do they stay from the beginning to the end???,,, hope you have a blast on your trip!

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Quoting brani5:

My helper is here Mon, Wed, Fri from 9am-3pm. So she's not here for the entire day just the busiest parts of it :) I am going to meet up with a bunch of cafemom moms from one of my groups at the Denver Children's Museum! Should be a lot of fun. All our kids are 2 years old right now. It could get crazy. LOL!!!

Quoting gardenchic:

Quoting brani5:

let us know how it goes, take some photos if you can!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)