Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you happy with your boobs???

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

hee hee...... would you like bigger, smaller??? or are the fine???? mine are FINE!!!!, small,,,,,,,,i can wear anything... i like that.

MIL 
support

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
morningglory1
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Is this in regards to your avater picture???? LOL! I hate my boobs, they're too big. I always got tormented about them. Or the guys would stare at them...

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:03 AM
I wouldn't mind smaller ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:31 PM

yeah, due to my avatar, ha ha,,,

GardenChic

bookdragon
by Member on Jun. 15, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Mine where 50DD's until I had gastric bypass surgery about 5 years ago, now they hang to my waist. I'd love to be a 40D again, that's what I was when my DH & I got married almost 20 years & 4 kids ago.

Krustybunny
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2010 at 4:00 AM

I'm at 42DD or a 42E depending on maker and style. I've always been big boobed. I use them to get my way with guys. they never get a peak or a touch. Yet they do what I want and come back for more.

I use my boobage for the powers of evil.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Quoting Krustybunny:

I'm at 42DD or a 42E depending on maker and style. I've always been big boobed. I use them to get my way with guys. they never get a peak or a touch. Yet they do what I want and come back for more.

I use my boobage for the powers of evil.

HILARIOUS!! you are so evil.....

MIL 
support

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2010 at 2:16 PM

I always thought I was a 34b but I was wrong and I was in the wrong size since high school. So before having my son and my husband hate hearing me complain about my boobs I decdie to get measure. I went to VS and got measure for free and found out I was a 38b which was ok but buying shirts suck becasue I have to buy 1x or 2x anything smaller will be too tight. But after having my son I decide to get mesure again and found out my boobs are 38d or 40c depeding on what bra style I buy. I don't having big boobies all  my husband likes them.

momof2girls0305
by on Jun. 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Well, my size is fine, but I wish they were back were they belong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)